Options

GLOBAL 07/16/2015 and LEAGUE PVP: WILL IT HAPPEN?

13Next

Comments

• Options
    bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    Stands for Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. Should be in your app/play store.

I couldn't find it searching in the play store, but if you go to glu.com, they're highlighting this 'NEW' game and you can click the download link from there.

BTW, the issue I have now with PvP (game hangs after a pvp win, resulting in a loss and a manual game restart) is being experienced by others.

Also, Handles just posted on the MIRN board that they are 'taking care of' the players that are currently using a game exploit... likely the same set of developers, so that could be what's distracting the dev team at the moment...
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    i genuinly think that they have forgotten to put together 2 tesla weapons for the global pvp so it can't go on.

I've played the game here and there, about 40 games on the PVP and i'm 25th on the leaderboard. completed first region and had enough money to purchase next weapons with ingame cash.

I like the fact that everyone is pretty much on a level playing field at the moment so its easy to keep up. I see a lot of the CKS guys are up there, oldman, ericthered, ausausa etc..
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bajancat wrote: »
    I couldn't find it searching in the play store, but if you go to glu.com, they're highlighting this 'NEW' game and you can click the download link from there.

BTW, the issue I have now with PvP (game hangs after a pvp win, resulting in a loss and a manual game restart) is being experienced by others.

Also, Handles just posted on the MIRN board that they are 'taking care of' the players that are currently using a game exploit... likely the same set of developers, so that could be what's distracting the dev team at the moment...

Yeay I saw that yesterday ... "taking care of"??? what the hell does that mean? Revoking their hangout card? LMAO
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    NK14 wrote: »
    I think Bradr752 said that there's a PVP on MIRN right now.

Just took a quick road trip over to MIRN forum after installing the game and it sounds like PvP is broken over there. Now players do tend to exaggerate a bit, but the fact they're complaining at all with regards to a new game?
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Just took a quick road trip over to MIRN forum after installing the game and it sounds like PvP is broken over there. Now players do tend to exaggerate a bit, but the fact they're complaining at all with regards to a new game?

Yup - I'm one of them :)

BUT - it's Beta (or supposed to be), so I'd rather help the GLU team isolate the issue and get it fixed.

It will be interesting to see if they 'reset' everyone back to stage 1 when they do their 'official release' with the movie...
  • Options
    bajancat wrote: »
    Yup - I'm one of them :)

BUT - it's Beta (or supposed to be), so I'd rather help the GLU team isolate the issue and get it fixed.

It will be interesting to see if they 'reset' everyone back to stage 1 when they do their 'official release' with the movie...

Ok fair enough ... didn't realize it was still in BETA. I'll cut them some slack then **SMILES**
  • Options
    Ok fair enough ... didn't realize it was still in BETA. I'll cut them some slack then **SMILES**

Hey - it just occurred to me.... maybe CKS is still in BETA too.............

ROTFLMAO!!!
  • Options
    streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Please I begging GLU fix the lagging of the frame rates when playing the game..currently the game is non playable the lagging is effecting the game..I can not move normally when playing PVP or campaign..please I begging fix this problem..currently my base level is 11 (163K),long range sniper 11.5,tesla 11.5, short range rifle 12.5 and heavy 12.5 my level is 110

Streetboy124
    iTunes
    Ipad2
    iOS 8.4
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Global up and running
  • Options
    arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Global up and running

U must b playing on IOS? ...still nothing on Droid
  • Options
    arnman wrote: »
    U must b playing on IOS? ...still nothing on Droid

ios is running. Nothing on Amazon either. Once again, Android gets the shaft!
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    ios is running. Nothing on Amazon either. Once again, Android gets the shaft!

Sounds like you enjoy giving Android the shaft LMAO When did IOS actually start? Android should be several hours behind.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Spoke with the team. Android side of the event will be a bit late today, about 3pm/4pm PST/PDT.
  • Options
    sounds like you enjoy giving android the shaft lmao when did ios actually start? Android should be several hours behind.

10:15 am pdt
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    Spoke with the team. Android side of the event will be a bit late today, about 3pm/4pm PST/PDT.

Thanks for the update !!!
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    The race is on,
    How is everyone doing with glitches. I update to a new phone and all problem are gone. I just hope that Glu don't come with an update that ruin my investment. So good luck guys!!
    If I kill you don't get upset at me...if you kill me I may revenge jaja...
  • Options
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    The race is on,
    How is everyone doing with glitches. I update to a new phone and all problem are gone. I just hope that Glu don't come with an update that ruin my investment. So good luck guys!!
    If I kill you don't get upset at me...if you kill me I may revenge jaja...

... and a race it is ... the perfect word to describe this week's Global Event. Post your stats please:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?162363-GLOBAL-07-16-2015-and-LEAGUE-PVP