Options

Global 07/23/2015

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Buy a new region? Has that ever happened before?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »

No, this is new. Glu has found yet another way to get money from the players. I take it that Tier 13 and the new Region, "Le Fusil" still haven't shown up on Android. i assume it will appear on or before Wednesday 1 AM PDT, since my countdown timer say 4 day 6 hrs and 28 minutes to release.
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts

No, unless I don't remember I just saw it again on my son IPad game. Also give you a new gun included .. Another way to make more money.

I just wait until they release it. I just finish the las upgrade on base. And to complete 12 will be a very long time.
  • Options
    Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Well, I took it by mistake as I am not read it carefully so I pay 600 gold for sniper that power equal to Rook top 10 gun and get 40 medkits. But I still think it's my fault.
  • Options
    With just over 50 hours remaining, here is how the IOS Global stands:

#1 13720 Tonyzaper22
    #10 8385 Clustered
    #25 4721 Bradr752
    #30 4460 Matsu0213

Average Vault now 20 K+, much smaller than the last 2 days.
  • Options
    Google ANDROID 07/23/2015 GLOBAL EVENT 1 DAY 20 HOURS 11 MINUTES REMAINING

the_leaders_20150723e.png

Look at those boys run ... is this a tag team event or should I start selling Red Bull?

Leader has 35x my AP ... humble pie comes to mind **SMILES**

Ran into a series if NETWORK ERRORS starting late yesterday into this morning; clearly the Android servers were "under stress" ... GLU really has to do something about this but it's almost comical to watch these scores run up.

I'm afraid 10-15 PARTS may be the most I can win using free energy ... and then there's the GREAT WALL looming on the horizon ... JEEZ

Spotting the field a 36 HOUR head start may land me in the BRONZE LEAGUE for the first time since my very first Global ... now we cannot allow that to happen LOL

It's quite lonely in the desert where nobody can hear you scream as you pick off the stragglers one at a time ... bite-by-bite. Here's an image: a crazed SCORPION running across a frozen mesa, TESLA in hand, and blasting away at those trailing the pack in an attempt to catch up before hitting THE WALL.

I crack myself up at times ... just day dreaming.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    With 42 Hours to go on the IOS Global here is where we stand:

#1 16070 Tonyzaper22 who is about to pass me on the All-time Leaderboard
    #10 10740 Patrickpiollot #1 on the All time Leaderboard
    #30 5446 Takechanman
    #32 5196 Bradr752

My average current opponent is Tier 13 409 K, average vault 32 K. So far Tier 13 opponent are not much more difficult than Tier 12. Using a Medkit in 10% of battles.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    With 42 Hours to go on the IOS Global here is where we stand:

#1 16070 Tonyzaper22 who is about to pass me on the All-time Leaderboard
    #10 10740 Patrickpiollot #1 on the All time Leaderboard
    #30 5446 Takechanman
    #32 5196 Bradr752

My average current opponent is Tier 13 409 K, average vault 32 K. So far Tier 13 opponent are not much more difficult than Tier 12. Using a Medkit in 10% of battles.

We cannot have your place in history eroded by some new comer. Records are made to be broken, but NOT while you're still alive. He'll get his place on the leaderboard, but NOT today.

Maintain your place on the leaderboard, regardless of the cost. It's time to take off the gloves Bro.

Consider the diamond production increase that will occur once you slam your foot to the floor

**SMILES**
  • Options
    We cannot have your place in history eroded by some new comer. Maintain your place on the leaderboard, regardless of the cost. It's time to take off the gloves Bro.

I appreciate the words of encouragement, but the truth is that my current enjoyment of the game is at least partially due to the fact that I play it a little less and spend a lot less dough on the game. Tonyzaper22 and Oldman7044 who are numbers 4 and 5 play 24/7 and appear to have nearly unlimited funds to devote to the game. I figure I win by not competing with them for my coveted #3 ranking.
  • Options
    I appreciate the words of encouragement, but the truth is that my current enjoyment of the game is at least partially due to the fact that I play it a little less and spend a lot less dough on the game. Tonyzaper22 and Oldman7044 who are numbers 4 and 5 play 24/7 and appear to have nearly unlimited funds to devote to the game. I figure I win by not competing with them for my coveted #3 ranking.

Very well ... I can live with that if YOU can ... KUDOS
  • Options
    With 38 hours to go IOS looks like:

#1 17345 Tonyzaper22
    #10 10535 Jazzz
    #30 5921 Takechampion
    #34 5546 Bradr752

Have seen a couple of 633 K Defenses, but haven't tried one on for size. After the Global, maybe.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts

It is a fact that some players do have unlimited funds and the spend them on these "free" games. A year or so, I was playing a lot of Clash of Clans. One of the players had his own Clash of Clans uTube channel.

One of the posts was an audio interview with the #1 Clash of Clans' player in the world. During the interview, this player stated that he was single and that he spent at least $300, but never more than $500 per WEEK on the game. So some players can and will spend amounts of money that many of us can not fathom.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    It is a fact that some players do have unlimited funds and the spend them on these "free" games. A year or so, I was playing a lot of Clash of Clans. One of the players had his own Clash of Clans uTube channel.

One of the posts was an audio interview with the #1 Clash of Clans' player in the world. During the interview, this player stated that he was single and that he spent at least $300, but never more than $500 per WEEK on the game. So some players can and will spend amounts of money that many of us can not fathom.

$25,000 a year may seem like a huge sum, but if you don't want a new car, a house or a girl friend and are willing to spend every waking moment on a game, it's really cheaper by comparison LMAO
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »

I think that the top players on both IOS and Android are at the $300 per week level, perhaps even higher.

Look at it this way: a $100 buy in gets 3200 Gold. That will get you 480 games. At 25 XP per game, that nets you 12000 XP, ignoring startup, losses and streak ending glitches. The typical top end player will require $200 or more just to get through the Global. and those guys play the other three days as well. Gold League is actually more expensive. First place is typically close to 500 VP, which would mean another $200 for the Gold League. Not cheap!
  • Options
    Google ANDROID 07/23/2015 GLOBAL EVENT 1 DAY 11 HOURS 34 MINUTES REMAINING

the_leaders_20150723f.png

Very little has changed ... the scores just keep climbing and climbing.

Should make SILVER LEAGUE tomorrow morning ... not bad considering.

• Options
    I think that the top players on both IOS and Android are at the $300 per week level, perhaps even higher.

Look at it this way: a $100 buy in gets 3200 Gold. That will get you 480 games. At 25 XP per game, that nets you 12000 XP, ignoring startup, losses and streak ending glitches. The typical top end player will require $200 or more just to get through the Global. and those guys play the other three days as well. Gold League is actually more expensive. First place is typically close to 500 VP, which would mean another $200 for the Gold League. Not cheap!

No, it is not cheap. As a mostly free player, I do not begrudge nor am I upset with the big gold spenders. If it was not for these big cash spenders, the game would not be free for players like me. So in essence, the big spenders are doing me a BIG favor.

As far as the big time spenders, I think that I have only been attacked by 3 or 4 of them. I remember being attacked by TonyZapper22, AusaUsa, and OldMan7044.

During my battle searches, I have only seen Rwwathome, BradR752, and TonyZapper22 and at best, maybe two times each. Maybe every other battle, I might see 1 red opponent pop up.

I am not affected by their spending, so more power to them, the more they spend, the more I benefit by having a "free" game to play. So I say those that want to spend real money, go for it, it is their choice. To those of you that complain or begrudge or belittle the real money spenders, get over it - they are really helping you.
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    Tonyzaper22 and Oldman7044 who are numbers 4 and 5 play 24/7 and appear to have nearly unlimited funds to devote to the game. I figure I win by not competing with them for my coveted #3 ranking.[/QUOTE]

Good choice, that grampa is retire man and plays 24/7 that's what he do for fun. And those are his own words. I just enter #20 rank today how long it will be there not sure but not planning to compite to go up.. Let's just have fun and try to enjoy the game when it's working that way it suppose to work... Good hunting my rank no global 56.
  • Options
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    Good choice, that grampa is retire man and plays 24/7 that's what he do for fun. And those are his own words. I just enter #20 rank today how long it will be there not sure but not planning to compite to go up.. Let's just have fun and try to enjoy the game when it's working that way it suppose to work... Good hunting my rank no global 56.

I'm with you man ... keep up the great work !!!

Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    With 32 hours left to go, here is the way it shakes out on IOS:

#1 17545 Tonyzaper22
    #10 11010 Clustered
    #26 6532 Bradr752, with 2 streak ending glitches so far, and still unable to upgrade my Drone
    #30 6271 Myaso

Avg Vault for Global: 33.7 K, 21 Medkits used so far in 273 PVPs.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Glad to hear your payouts are back up. Mine went up to 34K avg when Dominion was crafted. You had me worried with the 20K remark and tier 13 base. I know it kind of rises and sinks during the day - that must have been the reason.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Glad to hear your payouts are back up. Mine went up to 34K avg when Dominion was crafted. You had me worried with the 20K remark and tier 13 base. I know it kind of rises and sinks during the day - that must have been the reason.

Have you noticed that all the bigger payouts are 409.6 K bases, no drone?
  • Options
    Google ANDROID 07/23/2015 GLOBAL EVENT 1 DAY 5 HOURS 46 MINUTES REMAINING

the_leaders_20150723g.png

the_leaders_20150723h.png

I'm pretty much done until tomorrow morning ... then it's target practice and diamonds for upgrades; not to mention closing as many DTK contracts as I can stand before boredom kicks in.

*** SMILES ***

Headed Over to the Multiplex ... Have a Great Night !!!

• Options
    Google ANDROID 07/23/2015 GLOBAL EVENT 1 DAY 5 HOURS 46 MINUTES REMAINING

the_leaders_20150723g.png

the_leaders_20150723h.png

I'm pretty much done until tomorrow morning ... then it's target practice and diamonds for upgrades.

Headed Over to the Multiplex ... Have a Great Night !!!

Those point totals are unreal. 19K to make it into 30th place.

Here are the IOS totals so far with 1 Day 5 Hours 26 Mins left

1st - 17545 TONYZAPPER22
    2nd - 16543 80CU
    3rd - 15446 FATBOI808
    4th - 15198 PATRICKPOILLOT
    5th - 13707 ANDYJAE

30th - 6535 MATSU0213
  • Options
    Less that 27 hours to go, here are the IOS standings:

#1 18870 Tonyzaper22
    #10 12191 Rwwathome
    #25 6982 Bradr752
    #30 6746 Ssm16

Play down from last week, not helped by the fact that the gun received if you pay 600 Gold to buy early access to the new campaign is the same as the Top 10 weapon.
  • Options
    skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    so they just pay for early access, if weapon same as top 10 weapon :D
  • Options
    With 23 hours remaining the IOS standings are:
    #1 19170 Tonyzaper22
    #10 12266 Rwwathome
    #29 7182 Bradr752
    #30 7168 Oldman
  • Options
    skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    what about if low lvl buy new region? they will get assault and sniper?
  • Options
    Good Morning !!!

Under normal circumstances, SNIPER WEEK should be a slow event. But not lately and not on Google. Anytime you have leaders routinely scoring 50,000+, RANK #30 at 20,000+ and everything down to RANK #100 in the GOLD League at 8,500+ it's fairly obvious that this level of competition was NOT intended for the common player, such as most of us.

You don't need to beat me over the head with it because it speaks volumes for itself. I love playing games, but all games have a carrot ... a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow ... that's the incentive. Take away the incentive and you've got nothing ... NOTHING AT ALL !!!
  • Options
    Google ANDROID 07/23/2015 GLOBAL EVENT 21 HOURS REMAINING

the_leaders_20150723i.png

the_leaders_20150723j.png

If it wasn't for the HUGE diamond payouts, I'd have very little incentive to play; routine payouts are in the 25-35K range with 45K and 55K available as well. I now find myself skipping battles, not for a LESSER opponent but for a HIGHER payout since it's well worth the risk and a medkit or two.

WEAPONS PARTS of the "35" flavor have gone the way of the dinosaurs. 10-20 PARTS in the Global is the maximum now. It's a mixed blessing ... it is impossible to win 35 PARTS therefore it's equally impossible to spend any GOLD on the game trying to win weapons parts (unless you're insane) and this has been going on for over a month, so I don't know if I should thank GLU for this train wreck or NOT.

The ONLY benefit is that my 1,000 BARS of GOLD ($40 US) once exclusively reserved for Global PvP Events, that has been accumulating dust for some 5-6 weeks now, has allowed me to keep pace on BASE TIER upgrades.

Let's not omit the SCORES ... LMAO ... they are slowly inching towards 100,000 AP; I haven't even tried the math on this so I don't know if it's humanly possible but when did HUMAN limitations ever factor into the equation anyway.

PROGNOSIS: Compete for TESLA every other month; compete for HEAVY when it's possible. All other times perform DRONE and BASE upgrades ... a rather simple strategy tweak born from necessity.

In closing, what I find truly remarkable in that nobody else is complaining about the awards structure. There are clearly 10,000 active Google Androids competing in each and every Global ... Aside from the TOP 251-500 (maybe 1,000) there are thousands who aren't winning anything ... go figure?

*** SMH ***

• Options
    As you've most likely noted and as I have reported this in the past ... CRAFTING a weapon alone no longer is considered in the match making algorithm, so craft away. It will only be considered when matching up against an opponent if the weapon has been EQUIPPED. I've also confirmed that once equipped it will always be considered whether you actually use it or not.

I always strive to be as accurate and as thorough as possible so I wanted to set the record straight on this one.