Options

Handles: Current league event parts awards mistake? Or not?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    And to top things off, the resync error is now happenening during prize awards, and people are loosing their due parts! I lost my awards, and one in my clan lost the parts he won for being able to craft the Ruby. - 7 days of PVP and no weapon!

I'm sure this will make headlines this morning.
  • Options
    skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    2q1xun9.png

It just keeps getting better and better. Now the top 8 places all have the same score. Since none of us seems to want to finish in 1st (we do not want the parts for a weapon we can't craft, this is what happens.

lucky for me, when i play last minute before finish, 1 min before league end, i get 1st place, i don't want that reward, and suddenly 1 player with 2 point above me, and it save me. complete parts for heavy ;)
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    2q1xun9.png

It just keeps getting better and better. Now the top 8 places all have the same score. Since none of us seems to want to finish in 1st (we do not want the parts for a weapon we can't craft, this is what happens.

HOLY S_H_I_T ... talk about nobody wanting the lead ... ROTF-LMFAO ... This is what happens when "developers" try to pigeon hole the players and force them to play in a certain way without understanding how the players actually PLAY THE GAME.

GLU you really should consult us before making changes to the game so you can mitigate this type of nonsense. You don't need our permission to do anything, but a heads up would help eliminate these problems BEFORE they become problems.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    skywave wrote: »
    lucky for me, when i play last minute before finish, 1 min before league end, i get 1st place, i don't want that reward, and suddenly 1 player with 2 point above me, and it save me. complete parts for heavy ;)

Unfortunately, I was not so lucky, in the last minute of the event. I tried this technique, only to have three 3 other people doing the same thing. Four of us all finished tied for 1st with the same score and I was the odd man out. I finished in 4th place and got my 12 weapon parts.
    So now I am sitting with 49/50 parts for the RUBY heavy.
  • Options
    It's too late now, but for future reference, when you have 5 PARTS (or less) required to complete a weapon, and I normally recommend against such, Wheel of Fortune calculated odds (yes I've actually calculated these as well) suggest up to 300 GOLD would be required to win the remaining parts and complete the weapon. Since this would be your only choice and since it's for a HEAVY, it's definitely worth the risk.

Of course, if you're lucky, you could win the parts on the very first spin ... I just wouldn't count on it.

**SMILES**
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    It's too late now, but for future reference, when you have 5 PARTS (or less) required to complete a weapon, and I normally recommend against such, Wheel of Fortune calculated odds (yes I've actually calculated these as well) suggest up to 300 GOLD would be required to win the remaining parts and complete the weapon. Since this would be your only choice and since it's for a HEAVY, it's definitely worth the risk.

Of course, if you're lucky, you could win the parts on the very first spin ... I just wouldn't count on it.

**SMILES**

I have looked at the "Wheel of Fortune" and I pretty much have come to the same conclusion. It is not worth trying for anything but a Tesla. Since I pretty much pass on Short Range PVP, the only way to finish them is with Brad's grenade strategy, I am concentrating on just Long Range Battles. The only real need for a heavy for me is for the campaigns the require the heavy. So I will need to think long and hard if I really want to finish to Heavy.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, I was not so lucky, in the last minute of the event. I tried this technique, only to have three 3 other people doing the same thing. Four of us all finished tied for 1st with the same score and I was the odd man out. I finished in 4th place and got my 12 weapon parts.
    So now I am sitting with 49/50 parts for the RUBY heavy.

CONCERNED ... I just noticed something named the ELITE MYSTERY BOX (SPECIAL) where you can spin for that last RUBY PART ... I know you've decided you don't want a HEAVY but it's there if you're interested.
  • Options
    CONCERNED ... I just noticed something named the ELITE MYSTERY BOX (SPECIAL) where you can spin for that last RUBY PART ... I know you've decided you don't want a HEAVY but it's there if you're interested.

I noticed the same ELITE MYSTERY BOX. My problem is I find it very difficult to play short range missions. Even though, I am currently using an iPad 4, unless I use Bradr grenade strategy, the time runs out on while fighting the short range mission. This coupled with the fact that short range missions have an average diamond win total of 22K, where as long range missions have a diamond win total of 35-40K diamonds, I usually concentrate on long range missions.
  • Options
    HANDLES: The Current Silver League Events(s) were supposed to be fixed by now ... what gives?

I'm showing RANK #1 17 PARTS (last week it was 16 PARTS) and RANK #2-3 16 PARTS for a completely different weapon. The RANK #1 Prize remains for a weapon that was NOT offered in the Global Event.

This week's weapons prizes appear below as Elite Mystery Box "SPECIALS" as well.

Everyone who competes in the Silver League considers it BROKEN.

Is this what the developers consider a "simple fix"? If not resolved, you're going to have a mass exodus on your hands ... maybe that's what GLU wants?

elite_mystery.png
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Could somebody in Silver League post a screenshot or two of the prizes? Thanks

Gold League is playing for the Emerald Heavy 13.5 921K/1.41 M, which is a rerun of last week's Ruby. Nobody cares.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Could somebody in Silver League post a screenshot or two of the prizes? Thanks

Gold League is playing for the Emerald Heavy 13.5 921K/1.41 M, which is a rerun of last week's Ruby. Nobody cares.

I already did ..... twice LOL

On a positive note, if someone failed to craft the RUBY, they now have a second chance for a HEAVY.
  • Options
    I already did ..... twice LOL

On a positive note, if someone failed to craft the RUBY, they now have a second chance for a HEAVY.

What I see is pics of the leaderboard and the Spin, I didn't see the prizes.
  • Options
    This spin ARE the same prizes ... what are you looking for?
  • Options
    What I am looking for is what rankingsgive you what parts for what weapon. In short, what parts for what weapons in Silver. let me illustrate from Gold League: First place gets 20 parts for the Emerald Heavy, 2nd and third get 16 parts for the Emerald, 4 - 6 gete 12 parts for the Emerald. 7 -10 get 10 parts, you get my drift.

I am having difficulty visualizing the Silver League price structure, maybe I shouldn't try.
  • Options
    What I am looking for is what rankingsgive you what parts for what weapon. In short, what parts for what weapons in Silver. let me illustrate from Gold League: First place gets 20 parts for the Emerald Heavy, 2nd an.d third get 16 parts for the Emerald, 4 - 6 gete 12 parts for the Emerald. 7 -10 get 10 parts, you get my drift.

I am having difficulty visualizing the Silver League price structure, maybe I shouldn't try.

No problem ... the EMERALD is for 1st Place, everything else is for the Global BOXER. Somewhat different for the GOLD league ... it appears you have back-to-back HEAVIES.

Did GOLD LEAGUE feature a HEAVY last week?

It's just getting better by the week LMAO
  • Options
    christopher831christopher831 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Bronze is broken as well. Only been in bronze leagues. Normal is large or medium lol 6 vials. Today, boxer 20 parts or 10 parts.

What is up with the VIP for jackdaw, weaker than Rook on sale during the global for 240 gold?
  • Options
    No problem ... the EMERALD is for 1st Place, everything else is for the Global BOXER. Somewhat different for the GOLD league ... it appears you have back-to-back HEAVIES.

Did GOLD LEAGUE feature a HEAVY last week?

It's just getting better by the week LMAO

In its own way the Gold League makes no more sense than the Silver League, week after week they offer clones of last week's Heavy, with a new name. They offer that to Gold Leaguers who already have a 13.5 or 14.5 Heavy. I guess it all makes sense to Glu since if you want to Craft a weapon in either League, you will be forced to pay money to spin to complete it.

I am just looking for the 100 Gold Milestone.
  • Options
    In its own way the Gold League makes no more sense than the Silver League, week after week they offer clones of last week's Heavy, with a new name. They offer that to Gold Leaguers who already have a 13.5 or 14.5 Heavy. I guess it all makes sense to Glu since if you want to Craft a weapon in either League, you will be forced to pay money to spin to complete it.

I am just looking for the 100 Gold Milestone.

That's what league play has been reduced to by the GLU developers ... play for diamonds and milestone gold ... I'm starting to hear a message that's states,

"We don't want you here anymore ... what will it take to get you to leave?".

GLU ... all you need to do is ask politely and watch my contrail as I bolt ...

*** SMH ***
  • Options
    That's what league play has been reduced to by the GLU developers ... play for diamonds and milestone gold ... I'm starting to hear a message that's states,

"We don't want you here anymore ... what will it take to get you to leave?".

*** SMH ***

Last one out the door, turn off the servers!
  • Options
    Last one out the door, turn off the servers!

Nah ... better yet ... last one out the door, there's a HEAVY standing by ... indulge yourself.
  • Options
    Bronze is broken as well. Only been in bronze leagues. Normal is large or medium lol 6 vials. Today, boxer 20 parts or 10 parts.

What is up with the VIP for jackdaw, weaker than Rook on sale during the global for 240 gold?

Yeah I noticed that also ... this week's VIP is a joke. Maybe something lies behind in Super VIP? I won't be spending 3,500 GOLD to find out LMAO
  • Options
    Yeah I noticed that also ... this week's VIP is a joke. Mabve something lies behind in Super VIP? I won't be spending 3,500 GOLD to find out LMAO

I will be plunking down 1000 Gold in the VIP, which is already on the books to get the 9 medkits as a bonus, even though my Medkit use has dropped below 2%.

I am going to have to turn some Gold into Energy before the Tesla Global, might as well get a few free Medkits.
  • Options
    I will be plunking down 1000 Gold in the VIP, which is already on the books to get the 9 medkits as a bonus, even though my Medkit use has dropped below 2%.

I am going to have to turn some Gold into Energy before the Tesla Global, might as well get a few free Medkits.

I hear you brother ... I am pretty much stocked up on MedKits and Grenades, should last out the month so I have no motivation whatsoever to spend any GOLD ...

I wish I had, but GLU has taken even this away from us.