Options

10/15 HEAVY GLOBAL (How Are We Doing?)

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
My esteemed colleague BRAD may have overlooked setting up this thread; either accidentally OR intentionally, but I wanted to confirm this week's Global Event's Featured Weapons.

TOP 10 PRIZE: DHARMA HEAVY rated @ 15.5 - 3.69M POWER

TOP 30 PRIZE: MANTRA HEAVY rated @ 15.5 - 3.07 POWER

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I was just about to do just that. As always you were one step ahead of me. Thanks!
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I was just about to do just that. As always you were one step ahead of me. Thanks!

You got it Buddy !!!

I had to get up early this AM; got another road trip and wanted to get some "kill time" in.

Apparently, the featured weapons are clones from 2 weeks ago ... what ARE they thinking? If I didn't need to make this trip I'd go back to sleep **SMILES**
  • Options
    DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 2.95M
    DRONE: 295K (Power) - 118/150 (Level) - 292/1165 (XP) - 1.74M (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (140K), RL (147K), HR (151K), SG (151K)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 309P (9,270)

FUSES:
    60 x TIER 14 (XP-28); 30 x TIER 13 (XP-26); 12 x TIER 14 (XP-22);

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 16.5 COUGAR (acquired 09/25)
    TESLA: 14.5 BLACK HOLE (acquired 08/23); 15.5 MANTA (in-reserve - acquired 09/25)
    ASSAULT: 15.5 MORLOCK (acquired 09/25); 95% upgraded
    HEAVY: 17.5 KARMA (acquired 09/25); 20% upgraded

The march towards 369K (410K) has started.

I am looking to retire the BLACK HOLE soon; closing in on 2 months of reliable service. A VIP 17.5+ TESLA would be nice, but I'll settle for a 16.5 to close out 2015.

QUICK NOTE: The Lunatic Asylum got off to a roaring start at a rate of 1 victory per minute.

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    So, another pass it by global. Got the MAHJONG 15.5x 3.07/5.03M (top 30 2 weeks ago), so this will be a make up for those not bagging the heavies last time. Our battle looks like a snooze fest. Good thing too, I'm on vacation and traveling, so, this and MIRN with no global yet - couldn't pick a better time.

A far cry from the wag by Bradr for a higher rated Tesla. Yet one more monkey wrench in the works to throw us off our game, or catch up to it?
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    So, another pass it by global. Got the MAHJONG 15.5x 3.07/5.03M (top 30 2 weeks ago), so this will be a make up for those not bagging the heavies last time. Our battle looks like a snooze fest. Good thing too, I'm on vacation and traveling, so, this and MIRN with no global yet - couldn't pick a better time.

A far cry from the wag by Bradr for a higher rated Tesla. Yet one more monkey wrench in the works to throw us off our game, or catch up to it?

Yeah the GLU shuffle continues ... enjoy your vacation Bro, I know you'll sneak in a battle or two when you can **SMILES**
  • Options
    13041304 Registered Users 19 Posts
    It is good that this time everything is going well. However i don't understand their thought about the global event and the winning price... It is so easy to get assault and heavy gun from the league event but when we look at sniper and tesla. It is a nightmare... I thought that the league event was to give a weapon for each category once a week. why is there too much heavy gun and clones?
  • Options
    1304 wrote: »
    It is good that this time everything is going well. However i don't understand their thought about the global event and the winning price... It is so easy to get assault and heavy gun from the league event but when we look at sniper and tesla. It is a nightmare... I thought that the league event was to give a weapon for each category once a week. why is there too much heavy gun and clones?

That's the 64K question my friend ... this has been going on for quite some time ... HEAVIES ... HEAVIES ... HEAVIES ... it's really getting to be ridiculous for those who play these events to obtain ALL classes of weapons.
  • Options
    Here's a new twist; until today it had only happened to me once so I chalked it up to being a one time, weird game time glitch. After two occurrences I now call it a "bug"; so here it is:

At times when I'll move in for a kill of the spook, I may toss a grenade especially if he's surrounded by what I call the "Lab Techs" crew. Instead of tossing the grenade my man tries to throw his heavy LMAO. That doesn't work obviously, but afterwards everything becomes unresponsive ... I cannot change weapons, cannot move and the grenade ICON along the bottom edge remains highlighted.

The only thing I can do is hope that LITTLE ME can finish the job, which it was able to do the first time it happened; this time the clock simply ran down.

Has anyone else experienced this? Again, it's a rare "bug" (maybe twice out of 200-250 battles) but it might get worse. OK I'm off until this afternoon ... Good luck.
  • Options
    Eight hours into the IOS Global, here are the standings:

#1 3588 Yuukiawaihara
    #10 2337 Ak76BRIXK
    #24 1685 Bradr752
    #30 1410 Bombjack

The Global is a rehash of the Heavy global of two weeks ago, only the names have changed.

My Rig is little changed from last week:

Base, 2.95M

Drone: 2.95M with MG & HR at 1.3M, SG and RL at 1.21M

6.5 pages of Drone weapons parts, all 410K and 510K, enough to upgrade SG and RL to 1.3M, Level 9.

Weapons:
    Sniper: Cheetah, 16.5, 4.29 M, 15% upgraded
    Assault: Blackthorn, 17.5, 13.04M, 95% upgraded
    Tesla: Aphrodite, 17.5 13.07M, 20% upgraded
    Heavy: 17.5, 15.5M, 20% upgraded

There is nothing left to upgrade (all remaining weapons upgrades require more Diamonds than the vault holds), and I will run out of Drone weapons parts during this Global, so I will be forced to take a break from CKS until the release of Tier 16.
  • Options
    Eight hours into the IOS Global, here are the standings:

#1 3588 Yuukiawaihara
    #10 2337 Ak76BRIXK
    #24 1685 Bradr752
    #30 1410 Bombjack

The Global is a rehash of the Heavy global of two weeks ago, only the names have changed.

My Rig is little changed from last week:

Base, 2.95M

Drone: 2.95M with MG & HR at 1.3M, SG and RL at 1.21M

6.5 pages of Drone weapons parts, all 410K and 510K, enough to upgrade SG and RL to 1.3M, Level 9.

Weapons:
    Sniper: Cheetah, 16.5, 4.29 M, 15% upgraded
    Assault: Blackthorn, 17.5, 13.04M, 95% upgraded
    Tesla: Aphrodite, 17.5 13.07M, 20% upgraded
    Heavy: 17.5, 15.5M, 20% upgraded

There is nothing left to upgrade (all remaining weapons upgrades require more Diamonds than the vault holds), and I will run out of Drone weapons parts during this Global, so I will be forced to take a break from CKS until the release of Tier 16.

I reached my destination, so I decided to check in ... I never thought I would ever hear you say the words "I'm taking a break"; not that you don't deserve the break but because of something as critical as vault size. I also can't see you fighting battles for the AT LEADERS list either ... ignoring the diamonds already in your vault for the sake of VP alone and I guess you're winning diamonds faster than you can win drone weapons parts and spend them, so yeah ... TAKE THE BREAK.

As I've said many times before, we do not need to compete every week. Once or twice a month is sufficient.

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I reached my destination, so I decided to check in ... I never thought I would ever hear you say the words "I'm taking a break"; not that you don't deserve the break but because of something as critical as vault size. I also can't see you fighting for battles for the AT LEADERS list either ... ignoring the diamonds already in your vault for the sake of VP alone and I guess you're winning diamonds faster than you can win drone weapons parts and spend them, so yeah ... TAKE THE BREAK.

As I've said many times before, we do not need to compete every week. Once or twice a month is sufficient.

*** SMILES ***

While I am trying to give up predicting what Glu will do, my fear is that the Heavy Global this week means that they will hold off release of Tier 16 and the 16.5 Global cycle until after a 15.5 Tesla Global, which could even be two weeks away. That would mean a very long break for me.
  • Options
    While I am trying to give up predicting what Glu will do, my fear is that the Heavy Global this week means that they will hold off release of Tier 16 and the 16.5 Global cycle until after a 15.5 Tesla Global, which could even be two weeks away. That would mean a very long break for me.

Yes ... 2 weeks is when the new region / tier is due to be released, so that probably will not change but what has changed is the nature of the Global that coincides with it, which is really meaningless since we don't use the Global for weapons anymore. The last tier upgrade coincided with a SNIPER Global if I remember correctly.

Take the break, enjoy yourself, how's the wife doing these days?

The GLU servers are unstable, people are still complaining about ... well everything (I sometimes wonder if I'm playing the same game), the Globals are still worthless, so you won't be missing much.

When I was a kid one of my father's most memorable lines (he had plenty) was "The more things change the more they stay the same". That sure does apply here. LOL
  • Options
    Your memory is correct: Sept 25 release, 15.5 Sniper Global.
  • Options
    Your memory is correct: Sept 25 release, 15.5 Sniper Global.

... and the SNIPER was once the OMEGA or end of the cycle, so GLU has really shuffled the deck the last few months, just ignore the weapons offerings ... they might return to early releases (which could mean a new release next week) but I doubt that will happen since nobody was buying into paying for the region preview ... another brilliant idea, I might add.

TOOBAD says the next BIG VIP Event is 10/29-11/01 ... that's all you need to know.

But I will give them this ... they NEVER stop trying to think of new ways to get us to spend GOLD.
  • Options
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 10/15/2015 3 DAYS 9 HOURS REMAINING:
    RANK #1: 9,669 AP (DOZER392)
    RANK #2: 9,668 AP (MKMAGICBOY)
    RANK #3: 9,221 AP (JEANNOT93)
    RANK #10: 7,483 AP (SILVERSTRIKER8)
    RANK #30: 5,410 AP (HERMAN)
    RANK #239: 808 AP (SCORPION) ... desperately seeking diamonds.

If the scoring looks off, that's because it is. The servers have been unstable all day long, from what I can tell; it started just before I left this morning and has been persistent ever since I returned late this afternoon. ERROR CODE:203003 "Check Your Internet Connection" BS.

The problem is on GLU's end, even a "TRACE ROUTE" intermittently times out when it tries to reach it's destination. It only seems to affect the GLOBAL itself when trying to select an opponent; sometimes I need to hit "RETRY" 1-2 times up to 5. All other aspects of the game are fine, drone, store, campaigns etc. ... only the Global is experiencing problems staying connected. At times collecting the diamonds to move to the vault is sluggish too.

I sent a PM to HANDLES but who knows where that will end up OR when he'll respond **SMH**

How many weeks is this now that the Global has been screwed? Well at least the game is running, so I suppose we should be grateful (NOT). If I wasn't so close to a 410K drone, I'd turn this baby off.

***SMH AGAIN***

• Options
    RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    I have not had any issues today, but I only get on for about 10-15 minutes at a stretch, then I am away for a couple hours.

Worked for me.

I'm currently about 890 on the Apple list with a win streak of 22. Base tier just reached 4.0 with base 3.0 weapons. Looking to max my weapons and big upgrades to my drone.

Have a good weekend.
    Huggles, Raylina
  • Options
    DRONE STATUS:
    DRONE: 330K (Power) - 119/150 (Level) - 47/1180 (XP) - 1.84M (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (140K), RL (147K), HR (151K), SG (151K)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 312P (9,360)

FUSES:
    60 x TIER 14 (XP-28); 20 x TIER 13 (XP-26);

Fuses are dwindling again but I may be able to squeak by and make 410K by the conclusion of the current Global, provided I can acquire the diamonds required. This Global Event has been plagued by connection related issues; mostly annoying and slowing down the rate of battles.

Scoring in the Lunatic Asylum is actually down by 50% due to this apparent platform wide slow down.

Strangely enough, the L.A. had blasted off at a rate of 1 victory per minute prior to the onset of the connection related issues; that's one way to slow them down I guess.

Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 10/15/2015 2 DAYS 22 HOURS REMAINING:
    RANK #1: 12,204 AP (MKMAGICBOY)
    RANK #2: 10,894 AP (DOZER392)
    RANK #3: 10,732 AP (RIFKAT1983)
    RANK #10: 8,539 AP (FAIZZAZIZZ)
    RANK #30: 6,313 AP (HERMAN)
    RANK #235: 1,180 AP (SCORPION)

• Options
    With 2 days 18 hours left in the IOS Global, here is how it stands:

#1 10912 80CU
    #10 7206 Ad76BRIXK
    #26 4886 Bradr752
    #30 4666 Devius666

All Drone weapons at 1.3M, but I have no Drone weapons parts left.
  • Options
    With 2 days 18 hours left in the IOS Global, here is how it stands:

#1 10912 80CU
    #10 7206 Ad76BRIXK
    #26 4886 Bradr752
    #30 4666 Devius666

All Drone weapons at 1.3M, but I have no Drone weapons parts left.

Great and bad news from you ... Good Morning ... In a word ... F-I-G-H-T ... and get me those parts my man. I'm about to write another PM to those GLUTONS and ask them .. What's up with that? LMAO

BRAD what was that contact email you had "inside" when you asked them to wipe your parts? I'm going to send everyone an email that I can reach !!!
  • Options
    Great and bad news from you ... Good Morning ... In a word ... F-I-G-H-T ... and get me those parts my man. I'm about to write another PM to those GLUTONS and ask them .. What's up with that? LMAO

BRAD what was that contact email you had "inside" when you asked them to wipe your parts? I'm going to send everyone an email that I can reach !!!

I just used the "customer care" contact (over and over). Several members of my clan have used the same approach and it works eventually. My advice, do it early as possible, so you get a chance to rebuild Drone weapons parts.
  • Options
    I just used the "customer care" contact (over and over). Several members of my clan have used the same approach and it works eventually. My advice, do it early as possible, so you get a chance to rebuild Drone weapons parts.

I'm not looking to wipe, hell I need every part I can get my hands on ... **SMILES** ... Customer Care message follows ...
  • Options
    This was just sent to Customer Care, in addition to several PMs to HANDLES:

"Thank you for all of your previous help, however, I must call on you yet again. The Google Android platform gaming servers have been continuously dropping network connections. I would estimate that this is affecting a minimum of 50,000 registered players, the TOP 1,000 of which are paying customers on a regular basis."

"The problem started yesterday at 10:00 AM EST and has gotten progressively worse."

"ERROR CODE: 203003 CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION AND RESTART ... obviously 50,000 players are not suffering a bad internet connection."

"Please advise the proper technicians to check the networks and servers."

"The game is virtually unplayable. Scoring is down at least 50% across the board."

"Thank You ..."

"SCORPION"
  • Options
    OK I've posted the CC message to several forum threads including one that HANDLES replied in less than 30 minutes ago. Hopefully he'll finally get the message and do something about it.

On another note, which I'll appropriately entitle "The Drone Quandary".

Here's what we know:

(1) Enemy drones are clones of the very drone we have developed.

(2) Enemy drones include the same weapons and health that our drones possess.

(3) I can kill an enemy drone with a single SNIPER RIFLE round.

(4) My drone's ROCKET LAUNCHER cannot kill the enemy drone with a rocket.

(5) Every time we increase the POWER of our drone we increase the power of the ENEMY drone.

In all UNIVERSES, including the parallel flavors, a rocket, ANY ROCKET, is stronger than a rifle round; except maybe a July 4th bottle rocket.

The single thing that keeps bugging me is that I can take out 5-6 enemies with a single grenade (provided they're close enough to each other) and a drone weapon cannot kill a single RECRUIT without multiple hits. I can kill both SENTRIES with a single store rocket as well; under the right circumstances.

When we dive deeper into the rabbit hole we discover that OUR drone is indestructible.

The QUANDARY QUESTION that begs an explanation: What's the point? I already know at least part of the answer ... where would you stash all of those diamonds young SCORPION?

*** SMILES ***

• Options
    Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 10/15/2015 2 DAYS 11 HOURS REMAINING:
    RANK #1: 15,690 AP (MKMAGICBOY)
    RANK #2: 14,790 AP (RIFKAT1983)
    RANK #3: 14,182 AP (JEANNOT93)
    RANK #10: 10,318 AP (MANUEL007)
    RANK #30: 7,696 AP (ANT068)
    RANK #229: 1,588 AP (SCORPION)

The speed of battle in this Global is nothing less than torture ... pure torture. No word as yet from GLU on the status of the servers or a remedy SMH.

No choice but to take it slow; actually LITTLE ME does better when I take it slow **SMILES**

I'll give the Lunatic Asylum one thing; they might be more than 50% off their usual pace, but they are still fighting to the end ... unreal bunch of gladiators.

• Options
    OK I've posted the CC message to several forum threads including one that HANDLES replied in less than 30 minutes ago. Hopefully he'll finally get the message and do something about it.

On another note, which I'll appropriately entitle "The Drone Quandary".

Here's what we know:

(1) Enemy drones are clones of the very drone we have developed.

(2) Enemy drones include the same weapons and health that our drones possess.

(3) I can kill an enemy drone with a single SNIPER RIFLE round.

(3) My drone's ROCKET LAUNCHER cannot kill the enemy drone with a rocket.

(4) Every time we increase the POWER of our drone we increase the power of the ENEMY drone.

In all UNVERSES, including the parallel flavors, a rocket, ANY ROCKET, is stronger than a rifle round; except maybe a July 4th bottle rocket.

The single thing that keeps bugging me is that I can take out 5-6 enemies with a single grenade (provided they're close enough to each other) and a drone weapon cannot kill a single RECRUIT without multiple hits. I can kill both SENTRIES with a single store rocket as well; under the right circumstances.

When we dive deeper into the rabbit hole we discover that OUR drone is indestructible.

The QUANDARY QUESTION that begs an explanation: What's the point? I already know at least part of the answer ... where would you stash all of those diamonds young SCORPION?

*** SMILES ***

I must disagree, oh wise one, on many items.

My drone is now at power 500 with both machine gun and rockets that are just under 200 in power. I routinely go against unequipped drones at 200 power. Opponents are chosen by weapon power (right?) and only red opponents have high level drones, orange opponents are usually on par and others are below me. I'm sure there is an algorithm for this, but have not focused on figuring it out.

My drone is effective against recruits, mercs and snipers up to level 28. Spec forces and turrets take a few rounds at this time. And the enemy drones are one to four rounds depending on their base power.

Not meaning to burst the bubble, but I am seeing different results at my low level. I'll be happy to keep you posted on the results next week of my efforts to reach between 800 and 1100 drone power this weekend and then hang new weapons for upgrading.

Huggles
    Huggles, Raylina
  • Options
    RaylinaD wrote: »
    I must disagree, oh wise one, on many items.

My drone is now at power 500 with both machine gun and rockets that are just under 200 in power. I routinely go against unequipped drones at 200 power. Opponents are chosen by weapon power (right?) and only red opponents have high level drones, orange opponents are usually on par and others are below me. I'm sure there is an algorithm for this, but have not focused on figuring it out.

My drone is effective against recruits, mercs and snipers up to level 28. Spec forces and turrets take a few rounds at this time. And the enemy drones are one to four rounds depending on their base power.

Not meaning to burst the bubble, but I am seeing different results at my low level. I'll be happy to keep you posted on the results next week of my efforts to reach between 800 and 1100 drone power this weekend and then hang new weapons for upgrading.

Huggles

Of course you are ... once you get up there you'll find that all the opponents you face will have exact clones of your own and the reason is simply ALL I fight at TIER 15 are bots and bots have drone clones and max'd out defenses..

Enjoy the gravy train while it lasts for nothing lasts forever. Actually, I think the last stop on the gravy train express is TIER 8 so you do have plenty of time to wreak havoc across the countryside.

Beware the weapons upgrade for once you cross that line you're doomed ... MuaHaHa.

**SMILES**
  • Options
    Of course you are ... once you get up there you'll find that all the opponents you face will have exact clones of your own and the reason is simply ALL I fight at TIER 15 are bots and bots have drone clones and max'd out defenses..

Enjoy the gravy train while it lasts for nothing lasts forever. Actually, I think the last stop on the gravy train express is TIER 8 so you do have plenty of time to wreak havoc across the countryside.

Beware the weapons upgrade for once you cross that line you're doomed ... MuaHaHa.

**SMILES**

It does pose the curious question of raising drone power to the point where "little me" (I'm thinking RD2?) can take out a match opponent without my doing anything. What will the GLU computers do?

Info as it comes to light.

Huggles
    Huggles, Raylina
  • Options
    RaylinaD wrote: »
    It does pose the curious question of raising drone power to the point where "little me" (I'm thinking RD2?) can take out a match opponent without my doing anything. What will the GLU computers do?

Info as it comes to light.

Huggles

R2D2 will be able (one day) to win a campaign contract with little or no help from you, but in PvP? That will never be the case, I'm afraid to say. In order to accomplish that at TIER 15 would require a drone weapon rated at 4.0M or better. So being that the current max is 2.95M on the drone weapons (even BRAD is only half way there), I don't think we'll ever get to that point.

If YOU could somehow figure out how to max out your drone (369K would be enough, I believe) and stay below TIER 8 without your red hair turning silver, it might just work.

*** SMILES ***

But it's nice to dream right?
  • Options
    13041304 Registered Users 19 Posts

Drone are not indestructible, it is just that the AI do not focus their firepower to destroy it. well it is also strange too that the only focus on killing the player even if we dodge or remain undercover.
  • Options
    1304 wrote: »
    Drone are not indestructible, it is just that the AI do not focus their firepower to destroy it. well it is also strange too that the only focus on killing the player even if we dodge or remain undercover.

You're Funny ... CKS is a lot of things but AI is a bit of a stretch, I would think ... Riddle me this Batman, which came first the chicken or the egg?