Options

10/15 HEAVY GLOBAL (How Are We Doing?)

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Some, but not all, campaigns have offered XP modules as bonuses on all the Missions. IF the new campaign does that, you will have an instant solution. In the meantime, play the open missions on the Posh Killers and Modern Slavers campaign. Lots of XP modules there every 60 minutes. Funny, you and I have variations of the same problem: You have no XP modules, and I have no Drone weapons parts.

How about that, two sides of the same drone development coin ... SMH ... another funny thing is if I don't get some fuses soon and keep winning parts, I may have to consider a wipe ... JEEZ ... that would be drastic since the drone feature hasn't crippled the game for me ... YET.

... Am I following in your footsteps or what? LOL

I've been doing the "replay" option for awhile otherwise I would never have made it to 410K. POSH KILLERS did have a nice number of fuses in the TRIAL missions, 60 XP-26 if I'm not mistaken ... I need EVERY campaign contract to give up some fuses LMAO

You know, GLU has got to know that anyone who has progressed this far in the game has got to be running short on fuses; I'd like to see a fuse with every PvP victory.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    BRAD I've got another question for you and I need you to go back to when you hit 410K.

When I upgraded the 410K weapons to max LEVEL 1, all of the weapons parts went dark and could no longer be selected for upgrades. I figured it was because I had reached the max on the support drone at 410K and believed that when I further upgraded the support drone. now at 420K, that I could continue to upgrade the weapons.

Up until now I considered the weapons parts to be varying denominations of XP and the larger the faster you could upgrade a weapon.

Why are ALL of my parts still dark? What am I missing here?
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    BRAD I've got another question for you and I need you to go back to when you hit 410K.

When I upgraded the 410K weapons to max LEVEL 1, all of the weapons parts went dark and could no longer be selected for upgrades. I figured it was because I had reached the max on the support drone at 410K and believed that when I further upgraded the support drone. now at 420K, that I could continue to upgrade the weapons.

Up until now I considered the weapons parts to be varying denominations of XP and the larger the faster you could upgrade a weapon.

Why are ALL of my parts still dark? What am I missing here?

I am perplexed by this as well. Normally, when you try to complete an upgrade a Drone weapon above Drone value, you get a pop up that says you can't exceed Drone value, and a button to take you to Drone upgrade and inviting you to use Gold to upgrade the drone.

The weapons go dark when you have selected an 8-pack. Can you hit the fuse button? That should take you to the fuse screen, which has buttons which allow you to fuse with Diamonds or Gold.

I assume that you have already done this but hit the Fuse button and see what you get. If not hit the back arrow top left which will take you back to the Drone.

Can you post a screen shot?
  • Options
    I am perplexed by this as well. Normally, when you try to complete an upgrade a Drone weapon above Drone value, you get a pop up that says you can't exceed Drone value, and a button to take you to Drone upgrade and inviting you to use Gold to upgrade the drone.

The weapons go dark when you have selected an 8-pack. Can you hit the fuse button? That should take you to the fuse screen, which has buttons which allow you to fuse with Diamonds or Gold.

I assume that you have already done this but hit the Fuse button and see what you get. If not hit the back arrow top left which will take you back to the Drone.

Can you post a screen shot?

Perplexed as well ... ok I took the SG and started all over from scratch by selecting another 410K part (no upgrades).

When I attempted to upgrade the part, the 510K parts were dark (OK), but I was only able to select 2 x 410K parts because I presume a 3rd would take me past LEVEL 1 ... is it possible that LEVEL 2 requires a support drone greater than 420K?

This isn't making any sense because if that were true then upgrading parts at 410K is useless because you could never reach LEVEL 10, (or 15 I don't remember), because it would take you past 510K ... and why would you want to upgrade the weapon past 510K when a single part would put you there.

Confused as hell ??????

OH I forgot to add that after selecting only 2 x 410K parts, everything went dark !!!

My bet is that at this level GLU has once again broken the drone feature ... SMH

When I get up the hutzpah to try this again, I'll capture step-by-step screen shots.
  • Options
    Perplexed as well ... ok I took the SG and started all over from scratch by selecting another 410K part (no upgrades).

When I attempted to upgrade the part, the 510K parts were dark (OK), but I was only able to select 2 x 410K parts because I presume a 3rd would take me past LEVEL 1 ... is it possible that LEVEL 2 requires a support drone greater than 420K?

This isn't making any sense because if that were true then upgrading parts at 410K is useless because you could never reach LEVEL 10, (or 15 I don't remember), because it would take you past 510K ... and why would you want to upgrade the weapon past 510K when a single part would put you there.

Confused as hell ??????

OH I forgot to add that after selecting only 2 x 410K parts, everything went dark !!!

My bet is that at this level GLU has once again broken the drone feature ... SMH

When I get up the hutzpah to try this again, I'll capture step-by-step screen shots.

Love to see the shots, you have got me real intrigued now.
  • Options
    There is one thing that has always bothered me about the upgrade process.

The DEFENSE BASE can be upgraded using DIAMONDS or GOLD.

The WEAPONS can be upgraded using DIAMONDS or GOLD and in the case of SNIPERS and ASSAULTS IN-GAME CASH.

The DRONE however has an Achilles Heel and that is the FUSE. You can't win them in the GLOBAL where most battles are fought, you can grab a few during LEAGUE EVENTS and maybe grab a bunch in the CAMPAIGN MISSIONS. But you get plenty of them in CLAN EVENTS and now finally a logical reason for the CLAN.

I screwed the pooch on that one ... had I known that fuses would be in such short supply, I would have joined a CLAN, acquiesced and endured the feature.
  • Options
    Love to see the shots, you have got me real intrigued now.

I'm starting to think that XP has some role but I can't figure the link up that's preventing the upgrade. Remember those weapons I spent so much time fusing? Well they're over 8M XP each and are dark as well. I may have gone too far with those fused MASSIVE parts ...
  • Options
    I'm starting to think that XP has some role but I can't figure the link up that's preventing the upgrade. Remember those weapons I spent so much time fusing? Well they're over 8M XP each and are dark as well. I may have gone too far with those fused MASSIVE parts ...

Weirder and weirder! Have you tried backing out and then fusing a single module?
  • Options
    Weirder and weirder! Have you tried backing out and then fusing a single module?

If I go back to the previous weapons parts, everything goes back to the way it was. If I add a 410K part, I can only add 2 more 410K part via upgrade. I can keep adding smaller parts until I max out LEVEL 1 and that's it ... everything goes dark.

Now admittedly, 410K-510K doesn't appear to be a huge jump, so maybe upgrading 410K weapons isn't possible? Did you ever try?

My world no longer is making any sense LOL
  • Options
    My world no longer is making any sense LOL

You have made some Glu programmer somewhere very happy.
  • Options
    Ok I'm trying something new ... see if you can access this link; I may need to adjust the permissions.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=3C3EFCB5358B7410%217024&cid=3C3EFCB5358B7410&group=0&parId=3C3EFCB5358B7410%217023&authkey=%21APqDxpsxjmAGq94&o=OneUp
  • Options
    You have made some Glu programmer somewhere very happy.

Did you ever try to upgrade the weapons parts once you reached 410K? I know you were moving with a purpose back then and you may have just glanced over the weapons upgrades.
  • Options
    Did you ever try to upgrade the weapons parts once you reached 410K? I know you were moving with a purpose back then and you may have just glanced over the weapons upgrades.

I did one level of upgrade from 410K, consistent with my policy of doing the first cheap upgrade, and then moved back to Drone Development. A number of members of my Clan have upgraded 410K weapons several levels.

The link above worked fine.
  • Options
    I did one level of upgrade from 410K, consistent with my policy of doing the first cheap upgrade, and then moved back to Drone Development. A number of members of my Clan have upgraded 410K weapons several levels.

The link above worked fine.

So what do you think? Pretty bizarre eh? So this thing must be broken right? Great can't upgrade the drone, can't upgrade the weapons ... maybe it has something to do with all these dropped connections ...

I give up ... SMH
  • Options
    So what do you think? Pretty bizarre eh? So this thing must be broken right? Great can't upgrade the drone, can't upgrade the weapons ... maybe it has something to do with all these dropped connections ...

I give up ... SMH

Broke for sure. Drone weapons have been broke since day one, punctuated by brief periods, where it actually worked like it was supposed to.
  • Options
    This problem is getting worse, I'm only at 96 VP ... I should be in bed by now, but at least I have the Mets to watch.

I'm definitely passing on tomorrow unless they fix this thing.
  • Options
    This is the way is used to look:

141muea.jpg

This is how it is supposed to look:

2ikfwvr.jpg
  • Options
    Now that's hilarious .... that was right after the wipe right?

RANK #132 with 21,000 VP on AT List ... some consolation.
  • Options
    Now that's hilarious .... that was right after the wipe right?

RANK #132 with 21,000 VP on AT List ... some consolation.

They were supposed to wipe my pages, instead, they wiped my weapons.
  • Options
    Good Morning,

I just checked and nothing has changed ... I think I'll change my call sign to "RETRY".

I'll check in periodically, but it doesn't look promising ... I've got a busy day ahead and with game play being what it is, I've suspended playing until further notice.

Good Luck !!!

Meanwhile, here's some viewing material ... some of which is amusing, some informative.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=3C3EFCB5358B7410!6996&authkey=!AJpA3kOEUApi-64&ithint=folder%2c
  • Options
    Complaints on the fourm have died down, so maybe other Androidians either don't have the problem or have given up on the game.

LAUGHING OUT LOUD ... I'm laughing because as of yesterday there were at least 6 threads going and about 200 posts complaining about connection issues LOL but everything is relative, so compared to past issues I guess this is a mild response to the latest glitch. Could be when someone as optimistic as SCORPION states it's "bad" and "don't hold your breath" they figure why bother.

I estimate for every player that actually posts in the forum, there are 1,000 with similar problems that never post anything ... TOOBAD.

OK I'm outta here in 30 minutes ... CYA on the other side.

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    LAUGHING OUT LOUD ... I'm laughing because as of yesterday there were at least 6 threads going and about 200 posts complaining about connection issues LOL but everything is relative, so compared to past issues I guess this is a mild response to the latest glitch. Could be when someone as optimistic as SCORPION states it's "bad" and "don't hold your breath" they figure why bother.

I estimate for every player that actually posts in the forum, there are 1,000 with similar problems that never post anything ... TOOBAD.

OK I'm outta here in 30 minutes ... CYA on the other side.

*** SMILES ***

You are right, though the problems have gone on for so long that it is hard to believe that a lot of players haven't moved on.
  • Options
    You are right, though the problems have gone on for so long that it is hard to believe that a lot of players haven't moved on.

I think plenty have moved on, except for masochistic fools like us. More just keep coming, they enjoy the game up until TIER 8 and then all HELL BREAKS LOOSE and the complaining starts.

When you think about it, the original CKS v2 ended at TIER 8 I think and everything since has been a refit, upgrade, patch or new release ... and therein lies the rub.
  • Options
    Tier 16 and a new campaign have been released on IOS
  • Options
    Tier 16 and a new campaign have been released on IOS

Hip-Hip-Hooray !!! is it an early release?
  • Options
    Hip-Hip-Hooray !!! is it an early release?

It was a little bit of a surprise. Never a Wednesday release before. Vaults running 145K. No XP modules on routine missions on campaign, sorry. I will test the weapons missions in a minute and let you know

You will laugh at this: 5 Gold for leveling up is back.
  • Options
    Medium Tier 15 modules with weapons mission, no way for me to tell how many XP
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    It was a little bit of a surprise. Never a Wednesday release before. Vaults running 145K. No XP modules on routine missions on campaign, sorry. I will test the weapons missions in a minute and let you know

You will laugh at this: 5 Gold for leveling up is back.

My level jump was all the way to level 150. I see that you are currently at level 148.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    My level jump was all the way to level 150. I see that you are currently at level 148.

I am a 150 now, took a couple of missions.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    I am a 150 now, took a couple of missions.

the 10 gold you received is better than the 0 gold that I got. Something is always better than nothing, lol.