Options

An Interesting Way To Fight Battle

concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
I just had a very problem surface during my last PVP battle. The battle screen came up looking like this.

2qbysrq.jpg

Somehow, I was able to win the battle without being to see what I was doing.

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    You forgot to bring your night vision to the battle again? What the hell and how did you win the battle?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Usually, you'd see the muzzle flash, then targeting that, the title balloons appear above their heads. But if you're doing the run to Hades, you have no active controls. This is a new one to me, saw it in a campaign going through a door too early, but not in pvp.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    You forgot to bring your night vision to the battle again? What the hell and how did you win the battle?

Was able to use the name balloons for a target reference. Still not real sure how I was able to win the battle. It was the short range battle with the data racks, so I was not able to use the Tesla, which would have been an easier battle.

The odd thing was when the battle was over, I had no video issues. Just to make sure that it was not my equipment, the video for the next battle and a mission fight worked perfectly, and that was even without reloading the game. Makes no sense what so ever. Just when you think you have seen all of GLU's screw ups. SMH