Options

12/31 SNIPER GLOBAL (Happy New Year)

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Happy New Year !!!

These Year End Global and VIP Events are featuring an assortment of 18.5 LONG RANGE weapons:

The GLOBAL:
TOP 10: 18.5 MUSTANG 19.66M - 30.15M (SNIPER)
TOP 30: 18.5 PONY 16.38M - 26.87M (SNIPER)

The VIP EVENT:
TOP PRIZE: @5,000 GOLD - 18.5 KOBOLD 29.49M - 45.22M (TESLA)

I suspect that there are a pair of 19.5 versions of LONG RANGE weapons atop the SUPER VIP, for those who would like to buy an "early preview" of the January 2016 Events.

Take it easy on the Jack tonight folks; assassins don't drink and kill (well, maybe they do) :)

Have a Happy New Year and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 23.59M (ROMEO); LEVEL: 170; GAME CASH: 1.85B
    DRONE: 1.72M (Power) - 145/150 (Level) - 725/1415 (XP) - 11.47M (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (1.21M-L8), RL (1.21M-L8), HR (1.21M-L8), SG (1.21M-L8)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 9,332 + (43x64K)
    ..... 410K: MG (1,097); HR (1,108); RL (1,111); SG (1,166)
    ..... 510K: MG (1,176); HR (1,222); RL (1,241); SG (1,211)

FUSES:
    240 x TIER 16 (XP-25); 224 x TIER 17 (XP-27);

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 18.0 STALLION (acquired 12/06) @ 0%.
    TESLA: 17.5 MAGAERA (acquired 12/02) @ 100%.
    ASSAULT: 18.5 HAUBERK (acquired 12/21) @ 100%.
    HEAVY: 17.5 BLOBFISH (acquired 10/22) @ 100%; 17.5 KARMA (acquired 09/23) @ 60%.

Support drone power @ 1.72M, all weapons @ 1.21M. Personal High Vault Take: 421.03K.

Stockpiling drone weapons parts continues; once 10,000+ parts have been accumulated, drone weapons upgrades shall resume. Poised for support drone power jump to 1.91M; there was a time when acquiring drone fuses were my biggest concern ... NOW I am preoccupied with acquiring more weapons parts. :)

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Global numbers on Apple platform with 3 Days 16 Hours 12 mins to go:

#1 12010 DEMON077
    #2 6410 VMURDOK
    #4. 4785 TONYZAPPER23
    #10 2610 AUSAUSA
    #29 1360 BRAD752
    #30 1360 LEANDROS009

Demon is at it again. He was in the Top 10 last global. But to have already qualified for Gold League after only 7 hours of play is insane.

Demon is a PVP Newbie. He is at only 7910 VP. He's Level 170 with all 19.5 weapons.
    Base is Tier 18 and his Drone is only 134K, which is to be expected.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    Global numbers on Apple platform with 3 Days 16 Hours 12 mins to go:

#1 12010 DEMON077
    #2 6410 VMURDOK
    #4. 4785 TONYZAPPER23
    #10 2610 AUSAUSA
    #29 1360 BRAD752
    #30 1360 LEANDROS009

Demon is at it again. He was in the Top 10 last global. But to have already qualified for Gold League after only 7 hours of play is insane.

Demon is a PVP Newbie. He is at only 7910 VP. He's Level 170 with all 19.5 weapons.
    Base is Tier 18 and his Drone is only 134K, which is to be expected.

Yep ... he's a GOLD lunatic (18.5 SNIPER Prize) and he's already acquired 19.5 rated weapons; VMURDOK isn't far behind.

A single hack is a "lunatic", two or more constitutes an "asylum". Beyond that everything appears to be somewhat "normal", whatever that means these days, with the notable exception of BRADR752 who is allowing TZ to open up quite a sizeable lead.

*** SMH ***

For some perspective, the TOP 3 on Google Play are between 3,500-4,500 AP; TZ should easily be in 1st place on IOS and might explain his "run" as he attempts to catch these nut cases.
  • Options
    RANK #1: 7,585 AP (MJURC2010)
    RANK #2: 5,245 AP (VOIPA)
    RANK #3: 3,510 AP (PIGEON)
    RANK #10: 2,035 AP (JACK018)
    RANK #30: 1,360 AP (PANGA007)
    RANK #40: 1,021 AP (SCORPION)

TOODBAD (35 PARTS) is in play for a free and easy 18.5 SNIPER.

• Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    Happy new year guys!!!
    hope your game be working properly because mine freezes to much, and when I fire the heavy don't do any damage sounds like it's shooting but no damage to opponents... Always something dam GLU.
  • Options
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    Happy new year guys!!!
    hope your game be working properly because mine freezes to much, and when I fire the heavy don't do any damage sounds like it's shooting but no damage to opponents... Always something dam GLU.

Happy New Year to you !!! Sorry to hear about your problem. Is this something relatively new or related to the old video drop frames issue?
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I know what R1gol1n is talking about with the chain gun. These work differently than the regular automatic guns that during heavy graphics (drones) seem to hesitate, but the chain operates at uninterrupted speed with more that half the rounds doing a miss fire. It's like the effectiveness goes into slow motion, but the sound is steady as long as the trigger is pulled.

Knock off the drone, and maybe a jugg (both of which have the non-interrupting fire nature) and play/frame rate can normalize again.

When either happens, it's better to just duck than force the play through. This is also noticed during MIRN when you have the target being hit by your gattling while his drone is targeting you. A slow motion kill is the result, with a careful eye on the health meter.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    I know what R1gol1n is talking about with the chain gun. These work differently than the regular automatic guns that during heavy graphics (drones) seem to hesitate, but the chain operates at uninterrupted speed with more that half the rounds doing a miss fire. It's like the effectiveness goes into slow motion, but the sound is steady as long as the trigger is pulled.

Knock off the drone, and maybe a jugg (both of which have the non-interrupting fire nature) and play/frame rate can normalize again.

When either happens, it's better to just duck than force the play through. This is also noticed during MIRN when you have the target being hit by your gattling while his drone is targeting you. A slow motion kill is the result, with a careful eye on the health meter.

Yeap that exact as you describe it... So far I lost count of win streak by this and freezing problem. It's frustrating.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Happy new year guys!!!

Avoid the POS flat top Iron sighted Gatling model Heavies like the plague. They all suffer from severe chain lag and the7 are like aiming a garden hose, only the clunky Iron Sight obscures your target completely. Chain guns=yuck!
    You have the Diyu, which is the latest Gatling model Heavy and it is very powerful, but super slow. Use your earliest opportunity to ditch it for any heavy with an optical sight on top, either Red Dot or Acog. (All of the recent offerings have been Acog type sights.) Last cycle people traded down to the Blowfish from the more powerful karma because it sucked so bad.

Scorpion, how long have I been posting about how much I hate these weapons? You must be sick of hearing from me on this topic.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Avoid the POS flat top Iron sighted Gatling model Heavies like the plague. They all suffer from severe chain lag and the7 are like aiming a garden hose, only the clunky Iron Sight obscures your target completely. Chain guns=yuck!
    You have the Diyu, which is the latest Gatling model Heavy and it is very powerful, but super slow. Use your earliest opportunity to ditch it for any heavy with an optical sight on top, either Red Dot or Acog. (All of the recent offerings have been Acog type sights.) Last cycle people traded down to the Blowfish from the more powerful karma because it sucked so bad.

Scorpion, how long have I been posting about how much I hate these weapons? You must be sick of hearing from me on this topic.

I'm with you and have been posting my stats listing the KARMA (idle and not used) since 09/23. We've shared our experiences, but players see that power rating and must find out for themselves I guess. They must also have noticed I never gave competing for the latest variation of these weapons a first thought. :)

Even after these posts, the next time they come around we'll see the same complaints.

Happy New Year !!!
  • Options

Yes I do hate this guns too, but was the only one they offer, and worse I spend 3 days fighting to the end to get the parts, I had some like this before but didn't give me to many problems, but this one is making me crazy. I'm thinking on full upgrade the assault instead .
  • Options
    Yes I do hate this guns too, but was the only one they offer, and worse I spend 3 days fighting to the end to get the parts, I had some like this before but didn't give me to many problems, but this one is making me crazy. I'm thinking on full upgrade the assault instead .

Ever hear of a vacation? Just because it's there doesn't mean you MUST have (use) it :) Upgrade your ASSAULT? Now you're using your head **SMILES** My rule for SHORTS has always been fight for the large vaults; even then SHORT BATTLES only represent 20% of all the battles I choose to fight.

Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    RANK #1: 9,660 AP (MJURC2010)
    RANK #2: 9,501 AP (VOIPA)
    RANK #3: 5,260 AP (ANCALAGON)
    RANK #10: 4,435 AP (EGO)
    RANK #30: 2,510 AP (YRS777)
    RANK #37: 2,232 AP (SCORPION)

• Options
    Good morning 2016!!!
    The sun is up!! Still in bed but who cares lets do some upgrades guys..

Good advice SCORPION...
  • Options
    The Super VIP weapons: Leshy 19.5 Assault at 8000 and at 9250 the Admiral, 19.5 Heavy with ACOG sight, 49.l15M.

BTW, the parts are for the 19.0 Deer Sniper, which would be complete at 6750 Gold Buy in.
  • Options
    The Super VIP weapons: Leshy 19.5 Assault at 8000 and at 9250 the Admiral, 19.5 Heavy with ACOG sight, 49.l15M.

BTW, the parts are for the 19.0 Deer Sniper, which would be complete at 6750 Gold Buy in.

Now we're talking !!! Finally a 19.5 HEAVY with an optical sight :)
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Now we're talking !!! Finally a 19.5 HEAVY with an optical sight :)

And so modestly priced: only 9250 buy in.
  • Options
    And so modestly priced: only 9250 buy in.

Yep ... it's pretty expensive, but then again we're looking at a 60+ DAY shelf life, if we discipline ourselves. Of course, if we wait a few weeks we can battle our brains out in the Global for a clone (no guarantees though).

Uh oh, I feel a rush coming on :)
  • Options
    Happy New Year all

Global numbers on Apple platform with 2 Days 14 Hours 50 mins to go:

#1 23810 DEMON077
    #2 12704 TH54
    #6 10485 TONYZAPPER23
    #15 6510 AUSAUSA
    #20 5360 BRAD752
    #30 4740 RIG007

I am sitting in #111 with 2060 on 86 wins.
  • Options
    I see the "DEMON" is running away with this thing. He'll get bored and move on eventually and hopefully he's the only lunatic.
  • Options
    I have just been reviewing my notes on past VIPs. The last 9250 Super was on November 20. I had forgotten that it was in that Super that I acquired my Iron Maiden Heavy Chainmail Assault and Stallion Sniper which has worked out real well. It has got me rethinking my intention to wait. Those weapons have been great for six weeks, maybe it is time for me to upgrade.
  • Options
    Yep ... it's pretty expensive, but then again we're looking at a 60+ DAY shelf life, if we discipline ourselves. Of course, if we wait a few weeks we can battle our brains out in the Global for a clone (no guarantees though).

Uh oh, I feel a rush coming on :)

I'd say that it is expensive. $300.00 is way too rich for my blood. I will have to wait for the Global, LOL.
  • Options
    TurkeyBoyTurkeyBoy Registered Users 19 Posts
    Happy new year to all, can I ask an question when dose the drone come into play all I see is it easy take care of and cost a lot of diamonds to up grade. I know you'll are max out so better to ask thanks
  • Options
    I have just been reviewing my notes on past VIPs. The last 9250 Super was on November 20. I had forgotten that it was in that Super that I acquired my Iron Maiden Heavy Chainmail Assault and Stallion Sniper which has worked out real well. It has got me rethinking my intention to wait. Those weapons have been great for six weeks, maybe it is time for me to upgrade.

Well the STALLION definitely needs to be upgraded before the next region. The other weapons are 18.5s and can finish out the current cycle but you're right, an upgrade will soon be in order. I'm looking for 19.5 TESLA and HEAVY real soon.
  • Options
    TurkeyBoy wrote: »
    Happy new year to all, can I ask an question when dose the drone come into play all I see is it easy take care of and cost a lot of diamonds to up grade. I know you'll are max out so better to ask thanks

Drones really become effective at roughly 410K and get better as you move up. The drone development program costs millions and millions of diamonds, but what else are you going to spend them on?

I look at drone development as a diamond repository of sorts that can help you on the battle field.
  • Options
    TurkeyBoy wrote: »
    Drones really become effective at roughly 410K and get better as you move up. The drone development program costs millions and millions of diamonds, but what else are you going to spend them on?

I look at drone development as a diamond repository of sorts that can help you on the battle field.

A lot of the answer will depend on what is your current player level and stats. If you can post the information, we can you a better answer.

For us, we had been playing for quite a while before drones were released and have been playing catch up ever sense. For us as Scorpion has said, until our drones reached 410K, they were not effective, but our Base Tier levels were already quite high. If you are a Base Tier 5 or 6, the drone will become effective a lot sooner.

It will depend a lot on when you started, as a recall, most of us were already Base Tier 8 or 9, when drones were released.

When we were Base Tier 12, a 92K drone was starting to be effective. Now that we are Base Tier 17 and 18, our drones have to be a lot higher before they are effective.

But as Scorpion said, yes the drones are expensive to upgrade, but a lot of times, where else are you going to spend your diamonds?
  • Options
    Here is a copy of a Scorpion's post from page 9 of the Micromanagement posts.
    LITTLE ME 2.0

FINALLY MADE IT ... LITTLE ME 2.0 has been tested in battle; here are the results:

TIER 11 SHORTS is where he shines ... he routinely locks in on the spook whist I concentrate on SENTRIES and JUGGS and by the time I am close enough for a kill shot, the poor spook is on it's last legs, so I let LITTLE ME take the shot.

TIER 12 LONGS: LITTLE ME is much less effective in LONG battles, especially TIER 12 but he does soften up the competition making it easier to mop up.

TIER 12 SHORTS: LITTLE ME is still out classed and needs MORE upgrades.

All in all ... I'll give LITTLE ME at 51K a SOLID "C"; I've yet to see him take out the field as advertised, but he is getting closer.

As a footnote I have also collected several 410K and 510K weapons parts; I have no idea if or when I'll ever be able to use them, but they ARE available.

*** SMILES ***

Read thru the micromanagement post, after page 4 or 5 of the posts, Brad and Scorpion and others figured out drones and how best to approach drone upgrades, they started to include base tier level in the discussion of drone levels and drone cost after page 9 or so.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    Here is a copy of a Scorpion's post from page 9 of the Micromanagement posts.
    Read thru the micromanagement post, after page 4 or 5 of the posts, Brad and Scorpion and others figured out drones and how best to approach drone upgrades, they started to include base tier level in the discussion of drone levels and drone cost after page 9 or so.

Brilliant responses CONCERNED and it got me thinking (that can be dangerous). I rated the 51K DRONE @ TIER 11 with a "C" and I'll rate the 1.56M (1.21M weapons) DRONE @ TIER 18 with a "B" ...

... so roughly 7 TIERS later AND after hundreds of millions of diamonds AND countless PvP battles, LITTLE ME has only improved his grade from "C" to "B".

I CAN see that an "A" is just around the corner however; the question is can I manage to acquire enough drone weapons parts?
  • Options
    RANK #1: 18,010 AP (MJURC2010)
    RANK #2: 14,384 AP (VOIPA)
    RANK #3: 10,121 AP (ANCALAGON)
    RANK #10: 7,185 AP (PIPQIII)
    RANK #30: 4,346 AP (19ILYUSH87)
    RANK #54: 3,543 AP (SCORPION)

Field has settled into the "usual" stretch run rankings. I'm right where I need to be.

• Options
    RANK #1: 20,250 AP (MJURC2010)
    RANK #2: 15.186 AP (VOIPA)
    RANK #3: 12,182 AP (ANCALAGON)
    RANK #10: 8,004 AP (NIKY1)
    RANK #30: 4,871 AP (19ILYUSH87)
    RANK #43: 4,218 AP (SCORPION)