Options

CKS HQ: Content update messed my game up and stole my saved energies

2Next

Comments

• Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    BYS ... I sent in a private message to CKS HQ, HANDLES and CC'd you as well along with your detailed description of what happened. Hopefully someone is monitoring these messages and it will get someone's attention over at GLU. I don't hold out any hope that CKS HQ is "alive and well" however.

Let's see what happens in several hours.

Thanks!

What really annoys me is that a bunch of people have been getting at least a reply on their in-game-tickets. Even though their ticket is just a couple of days old. The reply still sucks b****s and is almost just a copy-n-paste reply, but at least someone glanced at their tickets and sent a reply.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    After some emails to the right people I finally I got a reply yesterday.
    It was from Gabriel Turk, Director Customer Care @ Glu

Let's see if he is better on getting things done. At least he can't be worse then the others...
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Wow, 25 days and counting!

"Director" sounds like a hopeful step up, and adding his name to the watchful eye of the community is a very good idea!

Mr. Turk, we are all waiting for a quick and satisfying resolution to this fiasco!
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Ditto That !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bys wrote: »
    After some emails to the right people I finally I got a reply yesterday.
    It was from Gabriel Turk, Director Customer Care @ Glu

Let's see if he is better on getting things done. At least he can't be worse then the others...

Had another reply during the weekend from Mr Turk. In short it said that they had started to work on it and promised to get back to me on Monday.

In the game I saw that they had done some stuff. Mostly stuff that set me back further, Base Tier went back from 18 to 15, lower guns, game cash gone, diamonds gone, drone from 640k to 160k etc etc.

But at least it looks like someone has started to look at it. Only took four weeks.....
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!