Options

01/28 TESLA GLOBAL (How Are We Doing?)

2Next

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I see you were pretty busy :) I'm sure you're happy to finally grab a new TESLA LOL

All I could do was watch as my ranking disappeared, but then again I wasn't fighting any battles. Man I haven't seen a late surge like that in months; it's as if everyone woke up at 02:58 AM to finish. They were probably all lined up right behind me and a single PvP battle would have sealed it, Oh Well LMAO

The lesson has been (re)learned however ... Never take this game or it's players for granted !!!

I don't need a HEAVY ... I'm an ASSAULT kind of guy :)

Reminiscent of the old days.

*** SMILES ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Trust me, I was being facetious about the heavy!

Really, just put one of those up every week to make it as obnoxious as possible.

Enjoying the tesla, and it's been months since I saw long missions that paid out more than peanuts.

Was very stoked when junior's first pvp battle today was 524K (a short). But, that was a one time only, and back to 350K avg.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Yeah that TESLA will bring you 400K+ once you get it upgraded and I have only seen one 500K+ vault as well but it is a preview of what will be the norm next region. You beat my record of 504.2K :(
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION