Options

03/17 HEAVY GLOBAL (How Are We Doing?)

2Next

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    The 48M MG does fire continuously, that means if you have a 48M MG, the mirror Drone has one too.

If that is the case, then 2 drones firing continuously is gonna do wonders for video frame rates SMH

Be careful with this one ... Fortunately you can always "remove" the weapon if things get really bad; just be sure to keep some lower powered parts on hand. :)
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    c4hkri5c4hkri5 Registered Users 6 Posts
    vip exclusive: Tesla 22.5x Mausoleum 405.8M
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I agree and was surprised that the Haruspex does indeed not disappoint. Was thinking this wouldn't be the case with maxed out bases, but I was happy shorts are still in play.

I'm guessing next week should be a 21.5 assault, then the heavy again. Yes, it's a bit higher power (probably a top 10 version), but why do they put iron sights after optics? That will be a diamonds only week.

Should be able to finish the base before the end of the league play, then onto weapons upgrades.

Oh, and for MIRN, I have my 4th 460K Heavy. Whoopee?
  • Options
    Bradr, it's a good thing you state about some of the Elites having maxed out their drones, Glu thought they had another month or so before they raise the ceiling again...
  • Options
    I thought about your challenge, Scorpion. It was a bit intimidating for me to consider, first, it's been a little over 2 weeks to finish this one (I'll finish it I think today and the other tomorrow), and where would the diamonds go - the drone? If I could get excited about the drone, I'd consider it, but still the campaigns kill the desire for me.

It will be much safer with weapon upgrades pushing the limits of vaults if you have an older base, so I'll continue cooking in the Glu Factory. Or is it being cooked by the Glu Factory?
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    I thought about your challenge, Scorpion. It was a bit intimidating for me to consider, first, it's been a little over 2 weeks to finish this one (I'll finish it I think today and the other tomorrow), and where would the diamonds go - the drone? If I could get excited about the drone, I'd consider it, but still the campaigns kill the desire for me.

It will be much safer with weapon upgrades pushing the limits of vaults if you have an older base, so I'll continue cooking in the Glu Factory. Or is it being cooked by the Glu Factory?

I understand ... but consider this ... how would the game be OR could you enjoy the game at all if you didn't have any need for diamonds? I think the psychology of this game is such that it has brain washed us into believing that in order to "enjoy" the game and have some sort of "sense of accomplishment", one must win and spend billions of diamonds.

I remember when all that I wanted to do was shoot up targets, winning diamonds was really a second consideration; upgrades were not that expensive but I do remember enjoying the game a helluva lot more.

GLU provides us with weapons just strong enough to win a ridiculous number of diamonds.

We once used excess diamonds to upgrade the drone, now we can barely afford to upgrade the base ...
    ... the point being we're not receiving any rewards for our efforts. Sure, we get prizes for "spending" GOLD or diamonds but nothing for being great in battle ... nothing for the number of "kills" ... nothing, that is, except for more diamonds.

It's sort of ironic when you think about it :)

KUDOS
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Be thankful you're not playing in MIRN.

The prize is for a 460K 12.5x Heavy. But, I already have 3 at the same power! Talking about GLU GLUT!

And Tier 13 is not due for another 5 days, so all weapons are maxed out (I'm ignoring the short side weapons until GLU returns the defense power to normal), and my drone has received 15 full vaults.

So back to CKS, just when I was enjoying mostly long attacks in short order, time to throw another heavy into the mix.

Be thankful you are are not playing MIRN. This more true that I can tell you. Check this out. They just released a new level for MIRN today.

I was Tier 12, Level 110 with over 500,000 Health points.

swcnbm.jpg

So I level up to Level 111, and lo and behold, check out the b*ll s**t on the Level Up Screen.

153b2iw.jpg

Look at how much Player Health was taken, 167,780 Health Points. I am now down to 350,470 Health.

28a0opc.jpg
  • Options
    Didn't take a shot of before Tier 13 was released, but our Health per Level are way off, and I now have health of what you had before. I can also confirm with a 706K Gauss (Charydis 12.5x, 100%) Long bots are now 460K, and can deliver kill shots if not very careful. So Long and Short mission are both difficult, not a good sign!

The value per level was rising each level by 2k I believe.

Screenshot_2016-03-23-17-03-27.png

Screenshot_2016-03-23-08-28-48.png
  • Options
    I just checked my Player Health at Level 120 with 2 Economy upgrades completed and my Health once again reads 503,950. But like you say, we are having nothing but problems trying to survive in both long and short range missions, now. At least, before the upgrade, long range mission were survivable.

Being the type person that I am, I just happen to have recorded my player health after each tier level has completely upgraded.

They are as follows:

Tier 10 - 198,780
    Tier 11 - 302,750
    Tier 12 - 503,950

Now it looks like Tier 13 will be 525,232 once we are fully upgrade. Talk about going backwards!!!

I do have a blistering Customr Care ticket in right now, I will post the stupid a** response that I am expecting back from the Dev Team. And we all thought that CKS is being run by morons, but now MIRN, I just don't know what too say.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    I just checked my Player Health at Level 120 with 2 Economy upgrades completed and my Health once again reads 503,950. But like you say, we are having nothing but problems trying to survive in both long and short range missions, now. At least, before the upgrade, long range mission were survivable.

Being the type person that I am, I just happen to have recorded my player health after each tier level has completely upgraded.

They are as follows:

Tier 10 - 198,780
    Tier 11 - 302,750
    Tier 12 - 503,950

Now it looks like Tier 13 will be 525,232 once we are fully upgrade. Talk about going backwards!!!

I do have a blistering Customr Care ticket in right now, I will post the stupid a** response that I am expecting back from the Dev Team. And we all thought that CKS is being run by morons, but now MIRN, I just don't know what too say.

Prediction: "The Development Team has adjusted Tier 13 health to be in proper range to improve player experience."

Awesome taking the stats you do, otherwise I'd just be standing here with my jaw open going w*t*f?
  • Options
    Was successful in acquiring the 21.5 ABHIRATI heavy in Silver League play, fortunately, I woke up with 10 minutes to spare, and got off 5 wins before the buzzer to take the final 1st place event.

So, back to a Gatling gun with iron sights, seems to be an unavoidable outcome in this spiral. It is a formidable weapon, so not complaining. Shame you can't purchase weapon add-ons like scopes with particular reticles.
  • Options
    Well surprise, surprise, we just had a content update on MIRN and the Dev Team actually listed and quickly fixed a problem. Player health just jumped to 844,120.
  • Options
    Was successful in acquiring the 21.5 ABHIRATI heavy in Silver League play, fortunately, I woke up with 10 minutes to spare, and got off 5 wins before the buzzer to take the final 1st place event.

So, back to a Gatling gun with iron sights, seems to be an unavoidable outcome in this spiral. It is a formidable weapon, so not complaining. Shame you can't purchase weapon add-ons like scopes with particular reticles.

You really know what burns my ***, you win 2/3 in GOLD LEAGUE, 3/3 in SILVER LEAGUE and maybe the weapon (or clone) will be featured in an upcoming Global. Now if they kept the name the same, you wouldn't be wasting any parts ... you would simply win usable parts in "reverse" order, if you failed the first time around.

GLU can't have that, so they blow your parts out of the water by simply cloning the weapon and changing the name. SMH

Swappable sights, et al has been on my wish list since Day #1 ...
    ... The Wabbits Are Coming Hoorah, Hoorah !!'.
  • Options
    Well surprise, surprise, we just had a content update on MIRN and the Dev Team actually listed and quickly fixed a problem. Player health just jumped to 844,120.

Can't wait to finally close my mouth from being in shock! Great news, and thanks for alerting GLU to it's mistake, you da man!

In the mean time, I'm still on a win streak, but hating to use med packs makes some PVP's very close to sudden death.

Question, how are the shorts? Have you dared try one yet (and not suggesting you do during this very important global)!
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    You really know what burns my ***, you win 2/3 in GOLD LEAGUE, 3/3 in SILVER LEAGUE and maybe the weapon (or clone) will be featured in an upcoming Global. Now if they kept the name the same, you wouldn't be wasting any parts ... you would simply win usable parts in "reverse" order, if you failed the first time around.

GLU can't have that, so they blow your parts out of the water by simply cloning the weapon and changing the name. SMH

Swappable sights, et al has been on my wish list since Day #1 ...
    ... The Wabbits Are Coming Hoorah, Hoorah !!'.

That's All, Folks!

Still recall the statement by LokisDottir on gun parts;
    We're by no means done tweaking this. We want people to have fun and be rewarded appropriately for their skill.

Isn't it wonderful that things haven't changed?
  • Options
    Can't wait to finally close my mouth from being in shock! Great news, and thanks for alerting GLU to it's mistake, you da man!

In the mean time, I'm still on a win streak, but hating to use med packs makes some PVP's very close to sudden death.

Question, how are the shorts? Have you dared try one yet (and not suggesting you do during this very important global)!

I have not tried to fight a short battle yet. Maybe, if or when I lose my next battle, I will try to fight a short range battle.

But the good news is long range battles are back yo winnable with even considering using medkits.
  • Options
    I have not tried to fight a short battle yet. Maybe, if or when I lose my next battle, I will try to fight a short range battle.

But the good news is long range battles are back yo winnable with even considering using medkits.

The update hit us 4 hours ago, back to simple, easy and quick PVP's. Night and day difference. Good luck on your hunt - both games! And, thanks again for the info and making GLU aware with your records.
  • Options
    The update hit us 4 hours ago, back to simple, easy and quick PVP's. Night and day difference. Good luck on your hunt - both games! And, thanks again for the info and making GLU aware with your records.

Glad to hear that you received the fix, like you said, it make all difference in the world.