Options

04/21 HEAVY GLOBAL (Watch The Bouncing Red Dot Please)

2Next

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    We're 3/4 of the way through TIER 22 now and I'd like to examine the effectiveness (present and future) of those weapons that were featured during the initial TIER 22 Global Event, codenamed ...
    ... "The Hammer Of God", on April 7th, 2016.

Here is my current weapons upgrade status and one I recommend, moving towards TIER 23:

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 23.0 TALON MKII (acquired 04/07) @ 35%.
    TESLA: 22.5 OSSUARY (acquired 04/07) @ 40%.
    ASSAULT: 23.5 SABERTOOTH MKII (acquired 04/07) @ 55%.
    HEAVY: 23.5 GODHAMMER MKII (acquired 04/07) @ 30%.

The upgrades I applied were done in preparation for TIER 23. Straight out of the box, all four of the H.O.G. weapons simply obliterated any opponent that TIER 22 has to offer. Upgrading the 23.0 TALON MKII SNIPER was not necessary; the ONLY reason I opted to upgrade the weapon was to burn some of my "in game" CASH, since I had been sitting at the maximum of 2.15B since TIER 21.

At TIER 23, after applying upgrades to reach 30%-50% power, you will experience the same superiority of weaponry over TIER 23 opponents as TIER 22 opponents. In fact, at this level of upgrades, your weapons' collective rated power will still exceed the TIER 23 DEFENSE TIER. This means that you will be attracting the largest TIER 23 vaults that are available (LONG or SHORT range battle scenarios) and cruise through TIER 23 with ease.

To put this in perspective, owners of the H.O.G weapons upgraded to an aggregate 40% of full power, will cross the "60 Days Effectiveness" threshold with plenty of headroom remaining (actually more than half of the weapons max power will be available) going forward.

Halfway through TIER 24, the weapons will be approaching "parity" with the DEFENSE BASE and will need to be upgraded again using that 60% reserve power, that until that point, will be untapped. You might opt for upgrading to 24.5 weapons at this point, but it will not at all be necessary ...
    ... upgrades WILL start to become relatively expensive however.

The bottom line is that the H.O.G weapons will not "need" to be replaced until sometime mid-TIER 25; starting with the TESLA as it will take 10 full charges to dispatch a TIER 25 JUGGERNAUT. That translates into a full 90 DAYS of effective weaponry (April though July) for the reasonable initial investment of only 7,000 GOLD. :cool:

So to wrap up, you will have enjoyed thousands of PvP victories and collected billions of diamonds for the rock bottom (equivalent) cost of about $20 per week during the weapons effective lifetime.

More importantly, you will "have a ball" playing the game the way it was designed to be played. For the "clever" amongst us, this also gives you 90 Days to accumulate some free GOLD for that TIER 25 VIP.

To remain "ahead of the curve" I recommend that you plan to replace these weapons somewhere around 60 Days and place them "in reserve" until you actually need them.

As I mentioned previously, it doesn't get any better than that. Unlike TOOBAD RELOADED, the original TOOBAD 60 Day strategy is alive and doing quite well.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION