Options

06/02 ASSAULT GLOBAL (Here We Go Again)

2Next

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    The 4 Man Clan limit is in effect on IOS, but there is nothing to prevent clans from dropping below 4 members during the course of the Season.

OK but I was under the impression that if your CLAN didn't have at least 4 members, then the CLAN wouldn't be allowed to attack OR to defend.

What you say does make sense if the schedule is generated for an entire season on DAY #1, what doesn't make sense is why GLU doesn't simply "disqualify" these clans? If you can't stop them from competing, then they should forfeit all awards and all battles automatically and most certainly they should NOT be allowed to "steal" another CLAN's stuff.

There's no downside for these clans, only positives. Hell, I've got a half dozen Android devices, I could simply create my own little clan and once the season begins drop all the members except for myself ...
    ... I get tokens for my efforts and lose nothing substantial.

What am I missing here?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Scorpion, your impression is probably correct. What the rules say is: "Remember that your clan can PARTICIPATE (my emphasis) if you have not less than 4 members." Right now, there are no sub-four member clans on the leaderboard on IOS, but there were a couple last week.

Trophies won are not controlled by clan size, but it is not at all clear to me whether Trophies are affected by clan size (Fertile ground for your investigative skills)
  • Options
    ThunderhawkThunderhawk Registered Users 16 Posts
    Any ideas about links yet? Please help