Options

Server not connecting Error 106020

Comments

• Options
    Andrex79Andrex79 Registered Users 3 Posts
    And the *****es are silent, and the money and subscriptions of people go)))))))))
  • Options
    EzryderEzryder Registered Users 33 Posts
    Alto wrote: »
    :-(((( not happy...
    left my favourite boots in the clubhouse!
    007 better not be tryin on our stuff Alto...lol. Glu will need an extra server just to handle the customer care load. I imagine there are a lot of people with subs that are torqued way beyond spec.
  • Options
    BlastarcusBlastarcus Registered Users 2 Posts
    Grimm1 wrote: »
    What amazes me is that no one at Glu appears to monitor their servers on weekends.

Exactly. *** are they at a retreat? They are losing money and yet? Zzzz
  • Options
    ChetChet Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yea, I had big plans to kick some major but on CKS this weekend but no, had to do honey do list instead. Thanks Glu!
    Does anyone know if this 106020 error will be fixed any time soon?
  • Options
    Chet wrote: »
    Yea, I had big plans to kick some major but on CKS this weekend but no, had to do honey do list instead. Thanks Glu!
    Does anyone know if this 106020 error will be fixed any time soon?
    I'm not convinced even glu knows. And I'm right there with ya on the honey do list...( shakes fist at glu )
  • Options
    ChetChet Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm in Michigan, iOS device, have had problems like this before with this game, but not for this long, ***!!!
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    WOW over 3,000 views in 48 hours ... that's just about everyone (serious players anyway) on iOS.

I'd say Monday around Noon PST is when you can expect the servers to be back online at the earliest, provided the problem can be easily resolved.

I guess the entire Global Event is a bust for those that didn't start early on Thursday morning. The BRONZE LEAGUE does offer 100 GOLD milestone, I believe, during Invasion Events as well as a handful of nanocrystals ... AND ... for a determined few, 20 Parts for finishing 1st and 10 Parts for finishing 2-6 so there's still hope for crafting a weapon.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    TwoscopeTwoscope Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem here - have not been able to load for several days. Only game that seems to have this problem over and over again.
  • Options
    UnhappyWifeUnhappyWife Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am on the other side of this. Hubby has been ****ed for 2 days now, yelling and pouting, saying his phone was the problem. I told him the game was ****, not his phone, found this forum and finally convinced him. A year ago I would have been praising the powers that be for this down time MAKING him spend time with his family and saving us money but now all I can do is pray this is fixed before he starts his two week vacation so I don't stab him!
  • Options
    JameshereJameshere Registered Users 2 Posts
    One of the problems that exist is everybody wants to sit around and complain how we are cheated but won't stick together to force their hand. If everybody really wants to force GLU to do something then stop paying for anything. But the problem that arises is that people are greedy, think only of themselves, and want to get ahead ...so the problem will continue.
  • Options
    Diaz CruzDiaz Cruz Registered Users 13 Posts
    Oh I'm gonna stop paying them I was planning on purchasing some gold bits but since this hasn't been fixed not gonna pay them a thing from any game until this is fixed and we are compensated
  • Options
    It's the same old argument...stop spending and force glu...you can't force them to do anything they don't want to. People will always spend if they can and want to, I have no problem with that. I have no problem with glu trying to make a buck. I do have a problem with the way this downtime was handled.
  • Options
    LengtheLengthe Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am on the other side of this. Hubby has been ****ed for 2 days now, yelling and pouting, saying his phone was the problem. I told him the game was ****, not his phone, found this forum and finally convinced him. A year ago I would have been praising the powers that be for this down time MAKING him spend time with his family and saving us money but now all I can do is pray this is fixed before he starts his two week vacation so I don't stab him!

Probably my favorite post lol
  • Options
    Lengthe wrote: »
    Probably my favorite post lol
    I had to check make sure it wasn't my wife posting...lol
  • Options
    JameshereJameshere Registered Users 2 Posts
    And they don't want to fix the problem because they haven't been convinced to. I sit back having not spent one dollar on this game and am astonished at the greed that forces people to. Just my point of view. We will all just sit around and wait for them to fix the problem and I wouldn't hold your breath for any compensation. I feel bad for the people that have paid subscriptions.
  • Options
    DrfragensteinDrfragenstein Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lengthe wrote: »
    I am also in the norther va and D.C. Area on iOS and game still won't load. If someone gets info from glu be sure to post. How do you even open a case with glu when you can't get in the game? On here I find a legacy page which doesn't list cks.

Hey lengthe, was wodering if anyone else on the team was locked out. Haven't been able to log on since 3p Fri. Was 32 million points into a tower run, just to make it even more annoying when i was booted out. Sent an email to glu, no respose yet except for an automated we got your message. Heard any news?
  • Options
    Jameshere wrote: »
    And they don't want to fix the problem because they haven't been convinced to. I sit back having not spent one dollar on this game and am astonished at the greed that forces people to. Just my point of view. We will all just sit around and wait for them to fix the problem and I wouldn't hold your breath for any compensation. I feel bad for the people that have paid subscriptions.
    I don't disagree with you, I just see it differently. Believe me, I've put in my share of customer care tickets, sometimes I get the response I want, other times not. If no one spends, the game is done for sure.
  • Options
    StephiesixStephiesix Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same issue here as well. I thought it was my iPad, but my bf is having the same problem.

Please fix the game!!!

Steph
  • Options
    Grimm1Grimm1 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Jameshere wrote: »
    One of the problems that exist is everybody wants to sit around and complain how we are cheated but won't stick together to force their hand. If everybody really wants to force GLU to do something then stop paying for anything. But the problem that arises is that people are greedy, think only of themselves, and want to get ahead ...so the problem will continue.

Do you think hosting a mobile game is free? If Glu doesn't make enough money to keep the servers running and pay it's employees, then they'll pull the plug for sure. If you don't like the way Glu runs things, stop playing the game. The rest of us will have to make that decision for ourselves at some point. Just don't fool yourself into thinking that a mass hissy fit will fix anything.
  • Options
    AltoAlto Registered Users 30 Posts
    Lmfao!! My wife has discovered/remembered how productive I can be when I'm not shooting... this could lead to problems in the future...
  • Options
    StephiesixStephiesix Registered Users 2 Posts
    Grimm1 wrote: »
    Do you think hosting a mobile game is free? If Glu doesn't make enough money to keep the servers running and pay it's employees, then they'll pull the plug for sure. If you don't like the way Glu runs things, stop playing the game. The rest of us will have to make that decision for ourselves at some point. Just don't fool yourself into thinking that a mass hissy fit will fix anything.

My BF and I both work in IT and know what it takes to support products like CKS. The issue that many of us have isn't the fact that the game is broken, but that it's broken and Glu is completely uncommunicative about the issue. Every shop I've ever worked has people on call 24/7/365 who can escalate the issue to those responsible. The most basic hosted servers have some kind of end-to-end monitoring in place and it speaks volumes about their lack of interest in providing basic support.

Yes, we can walk away from the game, but would rather not. If they end up yanking the game from under us, then they're unlikely to have many successes with future products. I avoid companies that don't do right by their customers, especially when some people dump piles of money into the game.
  • Options
    Alto wrote: »
    Lmfao!! My wife has discovered/remembered how productive I can be when I'm not shooting... this could lead to problems in the future...

We can't have that. You must cultivate a new, time consuming addiction -- stat!!!
  • Options
    Stephiesix wrote: »
    My BF and I both work in IT and know what it takes to support products like CKS. The issue that many of us have isn't the fact that the game is broken, but that it's broken and Glu is completely uncommunicative about the issue. Every shop I've ever worked has people on call 24/7/365 who can escalate the issue to those responsible. The most basic hosted servers have some kind of end-to-end monitoring in place and it speaks volumes about their lack of interest in providing basic support.

Yes, we can walk away from the game, but would rather not. If they end up yanking the game from under us, then they're unlikely to have many successes with future products. I avoid companies that don't do right by their customers, especially when some people dump piles of money into the game.

Completely agree. I also work in IT and know that servers, game development, and bandwidth aren't free. Glu is deplorable when it comes to communicating with gamers and fixing bugs. My point is, a mass exodus from the game will only exacerbate the problem.
  • Options
    Obanyan7Obanyan7 Registered Users 9 Posts
    When will this problem be resolved? Can't log in for 2 1/2 days.
  • Options
    Grimm....this sucks!!!!! Any news or no?
  • Options
    Obanyan7 wrote: »
    Grimm....this sucks!!!!! Any news or no?

I haven't heard from anyone who got a non-automated reply from Glu. I may try to recover my Mission Impossible account so I can send an in game message to Glu
  • Options
    That may work. Sounds like flu forgot to pay their bill. Could be weather related server crash on their end. Or something out of their control.
  • Options
    That may work. Sounds like flu forgot to pay their bill. Could be weather related server crash on their end. Or something out of their control.
    Hi Ob....this sucks...lol
  • Options
    Ezryder wrote: »
    Hi Ob....this sucks...lol

Heck yeah ez!!!! Least it's a big problem as opposed to just a few of us. Wonder how much ground we're losing or if some terms are able to play?
  • Options
    Heck yeah ez!!!! Least it's a big problem as opposed to just a few of us. Wonder how much ground we're losing or if some terms are able to play?
    I think it's everyone on iOS ob...no one can get on.