Options

No prep kitchen recipes

I have made several recipes but can't get them to activate in the BBQ or Cat Crepes. On those two it wants me to spend gold on peanuts and something else. I tried just buying them in the hope that it would somehow reset but no such luck. It's very frustrating when I am trying to complete certain levels. The app worked fine before this latest update. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    reddeluxereddeluxe Registered Users 2 Posts
    Having the same problem. I thought it might be to encourage receiving the bonus for serving peanuts and cats so did that but it didn't reset. What a waste of gold! I have sent a ticket...
  • Options
    mrslovemrslove Registered Users 19 Posts
    I struggled with this as well--but I figured it out! When you are on the episode screen, click on the peanuts--not the gold--that will take you to the Pre-Made Meals screen and allow you to select the recipe you want. Hope this helps!
    95 bear wrote: »
    I have made several recipes but can't get them to activate in the BBQ or Cat Crepes. On those two it wants me to spend gold on peanuts and something else. I tried just buying them in the hope that it would somehow reset but no such luck. It's very frustrating when I am trying to complete certain levels. The app worked fine before this latest update. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    mrslovemrslove Registered Users 19 Posts
    See my post above--hope that works for you!
    reddeluxe wrote: »
    Having the same problem. I thought it might be to encourage receiving the bonus for serving peanuts and cats so did that but it didn't reset. What a waste of gold! I have sent a ticket...