Options

Best Auto Chefs to invest in

I've been saving my gold for a new restaurant, any suggestions on which restaurant/auto chef combo is a good investment? So far of the 10 shows I have i have only purchased 2 auto chefs. I have noticed some shows to be more prep-heavy where an auto chef is almost necessary to even beat the show. Like for instance, I have auto chef for Metal Chef Italian but that restaurant seems to rely more on ingredient order rather than prep. Barnyard BBQ on the other hand is ALL prep and an auto chef is invaluable (wish bought it when I had the chance). Not to mention some shows get a bonus show like Table Steaks/Eats for Earth or Barnyard BBQ/Cookie's Cookout and an auto chef can be utilized for both shows. Don't want to open a new show without some advice!

Comments

• Options
    SageMageSageMage Registered Users 24 Posts
    Back when the Autochefs had a 1-week purchase expiry, I got Grandma for Table Steaks, partly because she was cheapest (all my gold came from videos) and partly because I hated how slow Cookie cuts. Since Eats for Earth runs in the same studio, the investment ended up being pretty good.
    If you want to test trial each Autochef to see whether they are right for you, get to fame Level 5 (minimum) and use Cray Teaque's prep food, which gives you an Autochef for one round. I tried it on Barnyard BBQ, but I thought it wasn't so great since keeping Gus awake is not in Sally's job description.
  • Options
    tasianntasiann Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have never bought the full auto chef and metal Italian is the easiest to win even needing help....
    I do use the prep kitchen to select the corresponding happy hour chef for the venue, for extra tough levels
    The old man who serves abalone soup will produce the auto chef feature for any venue
    And he's free every 2 days!
    Save your gold :)