Options

If I delete & reinstall app will I lose progress or prep recipes?

I have not been able to download the new update. I get the error message unable to download at this time. I have tried all the recommended tricks and nothing worked. This happened with Gordan ramsey dash a few months ago and I deleted and reinstalled it and the update worked. My progress was saved but I lost my prep recipes. I didn't care because I only had a few.
Im worried if I delete and reinstall cooking dash 2016 ,I will lose my prep recipes. I have over 300.

Has as anyone deleted and reinstall? Was anything missing, progress, venues, recipes, fames etc?

Comments

• Options
    CookNuttCookNutt Registered Users 1 Posts
    I did this about a month ago and lost all my prep recipes. My progess was still there but not a recipe .. Even the ones that were earned for achievements.
  • Options
    singzeonsingzeon Registered Users 23 Posts
    Tbh as someone that doesn't really care for prep recipes (it doesn't entice me, at least) I'm rather surprised that people actually do care so much about it and have over 300 (!) of them stocked! For me I make them usually only when it's part of a daily goal, just so that I can obtain more gold (desperately needed without paying real money). Only exception is when I really need a particular VIP (mostly Flo) to help in a very difficult stage.

Other than that, good to know that progress is still retined but prep recipes lost! Thanks for the info