Options

Apple French Toast - Country Fried Cabin season 3/episode 6

This wasn't one of the recipes that had the tutorial, and I can't figure out how to make it. Holding down the customer's order to view the recipe isn't helping either. I've tried everything that looks similar to it but still can't figure it out. Please help!

Comments

• Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Tap and HOLD your finger on any customer order bubble to see the steps of making it. You can do this with any customer, anytime, anywhere in Cooking Dash.
  • Options
    Cumberbatch4evaCumberbatch4eva Registered Users 4 Posts
    Make normal french toast first (putting batter in oven, then chop it, then cook in the pan) when its done put it along with apple into the ski lift and voila, apple french toast :)
  • Options
    Dianam1000Dianam1000 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I tried it the way described and it does not work.
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Dianam1000 wrote: »
    I tried it the way described and it does not work.

Then you'll want to tap and HOLD your finger on the order bubble of a customer wanting said dish, Diana -- that way, you can see the exact steps of making it!

You can do this for any customer order in and throughout Cooking Dash, chefs.
  • Options
    Toytoy4230Toytoy4230 Registered Users 14 Posts
    It is,already pre-made....look for it where the blueberry pancake mix and all other auto chef preps end up...it took me a while you figure it out too lol