Options

help my upgrades went away

i am needing some help. i was wondering if this even happened to anyone. so i have different venues open and i play different ones from time to time. so i was playing enso sushi i am at season 4 ep 3. but before that i was playing season 3 and before i finished that season i had upgraded some of the stuff in the shop the rice maker was to 4, the sushi boats were at 3, the sushi loader had 2, the sauces had 2, the edamame had 2, the tea had 2, and the roller speed was up. i had all that so i go then to play in another venue for awhile then the game gets updated on Dec 14th. then i go play country fired cabin for a while. then yesterday i go back to play in enso sushi and realize the upgrades i mention above are gone and not upgrade. what happen to them. it took me so long to get those upgrades. some of the food is upgrade to like level one but the upgrades i got after that are gone. i have no idea what to do because i really dont want to start over.

Comments

• Options
    NightkatNightkat Registered Users 5 Posts
    It appears that this was a buggy update - many of us had our entire games reset after we downloaded the last update. Sorry to hear about your progress, I hope you didn't lose everything like I did :(

I'm still waiting to hear back from customer service to see if they can recover my old progress or at the very least credit me for the gold I've purchased and earned from watching ads.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?233444-Help!!-Game-reset
  • Options
    TanichaTanicha Registered Users 2 Posts
    I definitely lost a sushi loader -- I should have 2 but only one displays, even after I did the next upgrade to make it faster there is still 1. I sent support a message about this a couple of days ago but still haven't heard back. I did the update yesterday and it still hasn't helped. Are your upgrades still gone?
  • Options
    NStMartin79NStMartin79 Registered Users 3 Posts
    My restaurants appear to be ok but I list over $100k and 8300k gold!! Opened the game and got a "free gift" message only to find $500 and 5 gold!!!

I paid a lot for that, waiting to hear from customer care.

If it's just gone then I'm pretty ****ed!! Wasted $!!