Options

Millions of gold and coins

I preesed the new daily gift with 5 gold and I received millions, well it works.But I rather have my game in normal mode.

Comments

• Options
    LngtrixLngtrix Registered Users 2 Posts
    The same thing happened to me but they took away all my gold coins 175 of them and I had milions of silver coins. I wrote to customer care cuz I want my gold coins back
  • Options
    mscyberspacemscyberspace Registered Users 4 Posts
    It happened to me also. Hopefully they will fix it. I love the game but its always freezing on me. Now all my coins and gold are gone. I guess the grinch came along and robbed everyone.
  • Options
    luvmybaby102103luvmybaby102103 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Me too...lost all my coins and gold...better be giving it back...
  • Options
    PoknatPoknat Registered Users 1 Posts
    All of a sudden I acquired, not a million gold bars/coins, but over 2 trillion. yes, 10 digits! it could have been a glitch, right?! i bought all Auto Chef and all the upgrades. I guess, like anyone would if they get hold of a trillion gold bars and coins.
  • Options
    keshantskeshants Registered Users 3 Posts
    Has anyone got their stuff back?
  • Options
    Rach B1Rach B1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    No, no contact at all after 24 hours! If they cannot give my gold back then they need to refund the money I paid! Has anyones query even been acknowledged?
  • Options
    martsmarts Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost all of my gold and coins too. They acknowledged my query within 24 hours and said they forwarded the issue to their development team for immediate investigation. That was 5 days ago. Yesterday I contacted them again to express my disappointment with their lack of action and I haven't heard from them since.
  • Options
    rumnehrumneh Registered Users 22 Posts
    They answered to me and turned my status back to the level when the problem appeared. I was rewarded 200 gold for the "honesty".