Options

Unlimited videos

There should be unlimited videos for free gold. It helps the players who do not have money to buy it (myself) as well as helping Glu.

Comments

• Options
    abanghasanabanghasan Registered Users 2 Posts
    it is have unlimited video?
  • Options
    RmarzzRmarzz Registered Users 2 Posts
    Agreed. I even sent them a message abt this, we should be able to get more gold on a daily basis. After all, we do need them for absolutely EVERYTHING.
  • Options
    GeneralTeoGeneralTeo Registered Users 5 Posts
    well guys to be honest i don't think they are going to do that.
    because gold is the currency of this game. and giving you the chance to make as much gold as you like is not good for economical reasons. gold buyers will consider not buying gold and just make it with videos.
  • Options
    singzeonsingzeon Registered Users 23 Posts
    I wholly agree with you, Quarts!! Every day I'm getting a max of only 8 videos. The official response is that this is based on advertisers' demand etc but then again they still show many other videos as in-game ads (with no gold reward) so I really don't think it's a good reason ... In another game (not by Glu), I managed to watch up to 50 videos in a day to earn their 'gold', not sure why it can't be replicated too ...
  • Options
    stream27stream27 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Honestly, the upgrades cost so much after the first couple (20+ gold and as much as 40-some gold for top upgrades in the newer levels) that even with unlimited videos, I doubt they would lose much gold revenue. You figure each video is 30 seconds and you can easily spend 700-800 gold per venue if you get autochef, the initial 25-35 gold to unlock the venue, and not even all the upgrades/extra prep slots. You'd literally have to spend 6.6 hours to make 800 gold just from videos. Most people don't have that kind of time. Just to get 250 gold for one autochef upgrade would be over 2 hours of watching 30 second clips. I think most people, myself included, would still buy the same amount of gold to save the time. I'm actually more inclined to spend money on games that make it easier to earn premium currency because it's usually a sign that the developers actually care about the players and not just money and I want to support that.

It would also be nice to get more deals just on gold. I don't need prep characters, I need gold. Have random days where gold packs are discounted 20-30% and more people might be welling to spend a couple dollars here and there. As it is, the price for gold and what you can get with it is unbalanced. $3.99 for 35 gold can buy you a couple level 1 upgrades and one or less higher level upgrades. When you get to the point where upgrades are 30+ gold each, your purchase doesn't go very far. That's a lot of money for one little thing in one game, considering most levels are hard to get five stars on unless you have most of the food fully upgraded and/or unlock more prep slots. Make things cheaper and make more sales of smaller amounts.
  • Options
    Toytoy4230Toytoy4230 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Stream is so on point....
    I see now the subscription offer is gone...