Options

Daily goals keeps making me play Adventurous Eats

I don't *like* Adventurous Eats. That's why I never finished it! And I assume that's why it keeps giving it back to me as a goal.

Does anyone else just get the same goals over and over? I feel like I keep rotating between serving customers in Adventurous Eats and Medieval Dines. I prefer the restaurants that serve food I, you know, like...

Comments

• Options
    Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
    The goals know which venues you hate, so they give you these goals. The daily goal I do not like is collecting prep recipes.
  • Options
    punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    Apparently I beat a few more levels in Adventurous Eats, so now it's been constantly giving me VIP Valhalla and I'm out of VIP tickets. Dang.
  • Options
    phairgamephairgame Registered Users 15 Posts
    My advice is to earn three stars on all levels, then the goals will stop generating for the same venue over and over
  • Options
    Huh, is that what controls it? Well, I'll only need another six months to earn enough gold to polish off VIP Valhalla and Valhalla After Hours. Crud.
  • Options
    phairgamephairgame Registered Users 15 Posts
    That is what I found, I finally buckled down and earned three stars on every level and now I never get that goal. It was worth it! :)
  • Options
    How are you going to get the 5 star bonuses?
  • Options
    I just noticed I don't have 3 stars on all episodes in Cat Lady Crepes and I never get that as a goal...but I do have at least 2 stars on each episode.
  • Options
    Daily goals are making me play caveman paleo now