Options

Big belly deli dishes and how to make them.

Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
I recently completed the new deli venue. It was pretty enjoyable, yet painfully hard as I concluded season 4. There are 7 appliances: The smoker, briner, bagel bar, oven, chopping board, sandwicher and sausage maker. There are 10 food items, 4 of them are toppings: bagel, capers(topping), challah bread, chicken liver, cream cheese(topping), lox(topping), onions(topping), beef, marbled rye and turkey. The auto chef costs 250 gold and only covers 1.5 appliances the bagel bar and the briner. (I say 1.5 because you still need to put toppings on the bagel bar on non-bagel ingredients. However, selecting ingredients is not needed). The auto chef also instantly serves any dish with that uses the bagel. Because of this, the player will have no need for picking up the bagel. The smoker needs to be lighted on, similar to CP, the oven is fully operational at the beginning of the level.

Chopping board cuts up 2 items: chicken liver and challah bread. Can hold up to 3 items
Sausage maker grinds up 3 items: beef, turkey, and chicken liver. Can hold up to 3 items
Briner only uses one item: beef. Can hold up to 3 items
Bagel bar uses the topping system and actions and topping selection are independent of each other, meaning you do not need to be next to the bagel bar to select a topping and can be selected while moving. Can hold up to 3 items.
Sandwich maker acts as a combo station. Uses all of the non topping items. Can hold up to 3 items
Oven and smoker can cook up to 2 items at a time.

Dishes
[text with this bracket mean that this step is covered by the auto chef] (ignore if not owned)

Dishes made in the smoker
Smoked turkey: Turkey > Oven > Serve
Beef kishka: Beef > Sausage maker > Smoker > Serve
Turkey kishka: Turkey > Sausage maker > Smoker > Serve
Chicken liver kishka: Chicken liver > Sausage maker > Smoker > Serve
Beef pastrami: Beef > [Briner] > Smoker > Serve

Dishes made in the oven
Matzo ball soup: Challah bread > Chopping board > Oven > serve
Corned beef: Beef > [Briner] > Oven > Serve
Chopped liver with onions: Chicken liver > Chopping board > [Onions] > Bagel Bar > Oven > Serve
Turkey knish: Turkey > [Onions] > Bagel Bar > Oven > Serve
Beef knish: Beef > [Capers] > Bagel Bar > oven > Serve
Cooked liver: Chicken Liver > Chopping board > Oven (This is not a dish, only an ingredient used to create other dishes)
New York Cheesecake: Challah bread > Chopping board > [Cream cheese] > Bagel Bar > Oven > Serve

Dishes made in the bagel bar. (Every item listed here is automatically served by the auto chef)
Cream cheese bagel: [Bagel > Cream cheese > Bagel bar > Serve]
Bagel with Lox: [Bagel > Cream cheese + Lox > Bagel bar > Serve]
Deluxe bagel: [Bagel > Cream cheese + Lox + Capers + Onions > Bagel Bar > Serve]
Chopped liver bagel (this one is painfully long): [Chicken liver > Chopping board > Oven > Cooked liver + bagel > Sandwicher > Capers > Bagel Bar > Serve]

Dishes made in the Sandwicher
Turkey sandwich: Smoked turkey + Marbled rye > Sandwicher > Serve
Corned beef sandwich: Corned beef + Marbled rye > Sandwicher > Serve
Beef pastrami sandwich: Beef pastrami + Challah bread > Sandwicher > Serve
Chopped liver sandwich: Cooked liver + marbled rye > Sandwicher > Serve

This is quite a lot of food to be served in this venue. Let me know what venue you want me to make a list of food for.

Comments

• Options
    LuleGirlLuleGirl Registered Users 24 Posts

I recently completed the new deli venue. It was pretty enjoyable, yet painfully hard as I concluded season 4. There are 7 appliances: The smoker, briner, bagel bar, oven, chopping board, sandwicher and sausage maker. There are 10 food items, 4 of them are toppings: bagel, capers(topping), challah bread, chicken liver, cream cheese(topping), lox(topping), onions(topping), beef, marbled rye and turkey. The auto chef costs 250 gold and only covers 1.5 appliances the bagel bar and the briner. (I say 1.5 because you still need to put toppings on the bagel bar on non-bagel ingredients. However, selecting ingredients is not needed). The auto chef also instantly serves any dish with that uses the bagel. Because of this, the player will have no need for picking up the bagel. The smoker needs to be lighted on, similar to CP, the oven is fully operational at the beginning of the level.

Chopping board cuts up 2 items: chicken liver and challah bread. Can hold up to 3 items
    Sausage maker grinds up 3 items: beef, turkey, and chicken liver. Can hold up to 3 items
    Briner only uses one item: beef. Can hold up to 3 items
    Bagel bar uses the topping system and actions and topping selection are independent of each other, meaning you do not need to be next to the bagel bar to select a topping and can be selected while moving. Can hold up to 3 items.
    Sandwich maker acts as a combo station. Uses all of the non topping items. Can hold up to 3 items
    Oven and smoker can cook up to 2 items at a time.

Dishes
    [text with this bracket mean that this step is covered by the auto chef] (ignore if not owned)

Dishes made in the smoker
    Smoked turkey: Turkey > Oven > Serve
    Beef kishka: Beef > Sausage maker > Smoker > Serve
    Turkey kishka: Turkey > Sausage maker > Smoker > Serve
    Chicken liver kishka: Chicken liver > Sausage maker > Smoker > Serve
    Beef pastrami: Beef > [Briner] > Smoker > Serve

Dishes made in the oven
    Matzo ball soup: Challah bread > Chopping board > Oven > serve
    Corned beef: Beef > [Briner] > Oven > Serve
    Chopped liver with onions: Chicken liver > Chopping board > [Onions] > Bagel Bar > Oven > Serve
    Turkey knish: Turkey > [Onions] > Bagel Bar > Oven > Serve
    Beef knish: Beef > [Capers] > Bagel Bar > oven > Serve
    Cooked liver: Chicken Liver > Chopping board > Oven (This is not a dish, only an ingredient used to create other dishes)
    New York Cheesecake: Challah bread > Chopping board > [Cream cheese] > Bagel Bar > Oven > Serve

Dishes made in the bagel bar. (Every item listed here is automatically served by the auto chef)
    Cream cheese bagel: [Bagel > Cream cheese > Bagel bar > Serve]
    Bagel with Lox: [Bagel > Cream cheese + Lox > Bagel bar > Serve]
    Deluxe bagel: [Bagel > Cream cheese + Lox + Capers + Onions > Bagel Bar > Serve]
    Chopped liver bagel (this one is painfully long): [Chicken liver > Chopping board > Oven > Cooked liver + bagel > Sandwicher > Capers > Bagel Bar > Serve]

Dishes made in the Sandwicher
    Turkey sandwich: Smoked turkey + Marbled rye > Sandwicher > Serve
    Corned beef sandwich: Corned beef + Marbled rye > Sandwicher > Serve
    Beef pastrami sandwich: Beef pastrami + Challah bread > Sandwicher > Serve
    Chopped liver sandwich: Cooked liver + marbled rye > Sandwicher > Serve

This is quite a lot of food to be served in this venue. Let me know what venue you want me to make a list of food for.

This is fabulous Salmon roll. Would love you to do all venues but Wonderland Delights would be my top choice. ?