Options

Cutie cakes sales from past weekend.

whywhy Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
I posted question to Glu still no response because rep did close out, from previous response. Bundle package from this weekend for Cutie cakes stated that your cupcake dispenser would be upgraded to level 3 mine did not upgrade. I am still waiting on this. Has anyone has had this problem?

Answers

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that your ticket had been closed out. Did you happen to send in multiple from both game and email? Sometimes if there are duplicates, one will be closed out. If that wasn't the case, please write in again and asking for DashingMike. I'll take a look and see what's going on.
  • Options
    It was fixed Dashing Mike. Appreciate it. They just refunded the gold back. I did let them know I will take screen shots next time. Now if they could just get subscriptions back? We would be ok. Lol. Also do they have a way to notify you in your email when your forum post has been answered?
  • Options
    Thanks I received my gold back. Will take screenshots for everything now.
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there @why. Unfortunately, if they do, I haven't seen it just yet.
  • Options
    This actually came to my email.
  • Options
    Every time I come on here it tells to accept the answer I did. Then it takes me to a something happened ☹ try again later. Can someone else stop this from happening?
  • Options
    Every time I come on here it tells to accept the answer I did. Then it takes me to a something happened ☹ try again later. Can someone else stop this from happening?
  • Options

Cannot close this. Can some assist?
  • Options

• Options