Options

Make Cooking slots Cheaper

whywhy Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
Please make the cooking slots cheaper.
I have played the game forever and still have only 2 slots for my Super or vip people. 200 gold to open the 3rd slot.
I have another Glu dash game I play daily all slots open. It also still has the subscription feature which I love.
For me to play more. You have to make it fun to pay to play.I need to have my Vips, chefs, slots etc. Happy hours. Specials during week. Not just on weekends. Lets dust Flo off. Get her hands out of my pocket. Give some of my tip money back.
Give the players discounts on the features in the games.

Comments

• Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I agree, I would love to have all the slots open like on GDR. I have 3 slots open. I was lucky that back when they had the mystery box for coins, I had millions of coins and got some extra gold and broke down and paid 200 gold for slot 3. I would love slot 4 but 500 gold? That cost about $35 if you were to buy the gold? That is insane. I would be happy to pay like $2.99 to unlock slot 4 and 5. The lack of slots open is what makes me play the game less. I don't have a problem as much with supplies but would like at least 1 prep recipe when trying to play difficult levels.