Options

Big Belly Deli

DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
I have the outfit set for Big Belly Deli so I get the gold saucers that auto cook and serve. 

In Trial of Style especially they keep freezing and don’t serve the customer. I can press and hold the saucer to see the order but it takes up time which doesn’t really seem the point. I am careful not to swipe on them but I don’t have this issue in any other restaurant, even if I do accidentally swipe on them, so wondered if there might be a bug here?

It is happening quite regularly.  

Comments

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there Dennie. Would you be able to provide us with a video of this so that our team can investigate further?
  • Options
    Of course I will try my best. Sorry it took me ages last time as I not very tech savvy! 😬
  • Options
  • Options
    Hi DashingMike. I managed to do it but I apologize I can only manage to link to YouTube and it is stuck on landscape, sorry! 😬
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    That's no problem at all. Thanks for taking the video and uploading it. I'll be showing it to the team.
  • Options
    Thank you 🤗
  • Options
    Hi DashingMike. Just to let you know I was having the same problem in this Trial of Style. I understand that the team may not have had a chance to look at this yet but in case they have it is still a problem. It was definitely happening less though. 
  • Options
    jennynicjennynic Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m disappointed in this treasure hunt as it just requires me to open new restaurants. Why can’t it be done on the restaurants you currently have open like Ramsey dash? I was looking forward to this but yet again I can’t proceed without opening yet more that I can’t afford in gold bars! I suggest the people that make this game trying to give people a little more gold as rewards as it’s just too expensive to play. It’s sad really as a good game otherwise.