Options

Why can’t i watch a video anymore when i am missing only 1 gold for upgrade?

LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
I used to be able, even when i watched the max of 8 video’s for gold a day, to upgrade any item in a venue when i was missing one gold (for example cost would be 8 and i had 7 gold it would ask me to watch a video to complete the upgrade) , now it says there are no more videos available? Why was this changed?

Comments

• Options
    zatarantazataranta Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    A similar problem, after updating 2.9.15 I can't watch the video at all, the game just hangs. When this will be corrected?
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    @Laydia We do change how videos are used to earn gold/coins/supplies so you may see these features change often. I'll let the team know that you're interested in that particular feature for the videos.

@zataranta Where are you trying to watch the video? Were you trying to get Gold, Coins, Supplies or something else?
  • Options
    @DashingMikeThe whole video doesn't work. I can't earn coins, gold, supplies, vip coupons, speed up the kitchen. When I try to watch the video the game just hangs.  I suspect my ip is blocked for watching videos after the update. 
  • Options
    @zataranta Are you in the EU by chance?
  • Options
    @DashingMike No, I understand that many countries have this problem? It will be fixed?
  • Options
    Can't speculate when it'll be fixed but I'll let the team know about this issue.