Pieces of Ate series finale

Stina707Stina707 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
I have previously completed the Pieces of Ate finale, which is the current live event.  I also have the pirate dash that is the prize for the event.  But if I click the restaurant, it shows that I am able to replay the finale levels.  Is that a glitch?

Answers

• yoshiyoshi Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’m having the same issue! I’m afraid to play it and mess something up, and I’m afraid to not play it and lose my saucer and belt!
  • DonnaRuthDonnaRuth Registered Users 20 Posts
    I am having the same issue. 
  • KazzaTKazzaT Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am also having the same issue
  • pineapplespineapples Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Me too. I played through the finale three times hoping it would stick, but I never got the sash. I did get the saucer.

I appreciate that they re-ran this finale, because I was one of the people who couldn't play it before due to a glitch. But it didn't work this time either. I really like this game, but I have decided not to spend any more money because you can lose progress any time. :/
  • stream27stream27 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I played through it again, just to make sure I didn't lose anything, just didn't get any of the wheel spins or anything because I'd already got them the first time, and it didn't mess up anything else by playing through it a second time. I can't see the sash being taken away if you don't redo it, just not sure about the saucer. Maybe @DashingMike could weigh in on if we'd lose the golden saucer if we don't complete the finales each time they're re-released for the same venue. I have 5 stars in all episodes currently available, so I don't mind re-playing the series finales, but I know some people who'd rather save their prep characters for other venues they're working on and wouldn't want to waste them replaying finales if they don't have to.
  • stream27stream27 Registered Users 18 Posts
    edited October 2018
    *pardon the double post, it didn't look like it posted the first time lol*
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey guys! This is intended. Once you beat the Series Finale, you get to keep the Saucer. We release the Series Finale every now and then so you can win new prizes. There won't be any issue with you replaying the Series Finale.
  • pineapplespineapples Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    We were supposed to be able to get the sash though, right?