Options

Game crashing and freezing

ArthurEdwardArthurEdward Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
Hello,
Does anybody have their game freezing and then crashing? I just lost some gold because of it as it froze when I tried to buy upgrade . I menaged to open it again from the third try and I saw that it just took gold, but didn't upgrade, then it froze again when i tried to play a level. 
Now the game won't load at all. 

Comments

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Were you Facebook connected? Reinstalling may be able to assist you. The only problem may be that you might lose your progress. If so, you can try reconnecting to Facebook and if that doesn't work, contact support to help recover your account.
  • Options
    Stina707Stina707 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I was playing just now and the game closed. I had just completed the first three levels of the New Orlean Chews finale. When I reopened the game, I had lost the progress from the first two finale levels as well as the VIP (Keep Calm and Cook On) that I was using. I would like either my progress restored or the three VIPs that i used compensated.
  • Options
    karenl81karenl81 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    My game is doing the same, I can’t even open anything. It seems to be crashing when the Halloween pop up happens. Help! 
  • Options
    ArthurEdwardArthurEdward Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    It works now but I lost some of gold and 1 vip recipe because of it
  • Options
    karenl81karenl81 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    It’s that darn Halloween pop up. Every time it comes up, my game crashes and I keep getting the message to call customer support with my player ID. Please remove that pop up!

• Options
    TocahontasTocahontas Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    As soon as game finishes loading and shows the Halloween event, it closes every time. This started right after i did the update last night. Help, it's the weekend and i finally have time to play.