Options

Keep saying I don't have internet connection

strongwoman571strongwoman571 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
I'm not able to play any of the levels in this game because it keeps saying I don't have an internet connection. Everything else on my phone says I'm connected to the internet and works just fine. I can watch reward videos to accelerate my prep recipes and 4 Gold but I can't access any of the levels. Anybody have any ideas? I have shut my phone off and restarted it I have shut my Wi-Fi off and restarted it I have tried playing on Wi-Fi and just my phone data which is always worked fine in the past and still is not working.

Comments

• Options
    winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Is this just TOS or all levels?
  • Options
    All levels
  • Options

• Options
    That's what it looks like
  • Options
    If you click on a level it says this....
  • Options

• Options
    But everything else on my phone is connected to the internet. And I can still watch videos to accelerate my prep recipes and I can watch videos to earn gold. The levels that I have played are also still earning me coins that I can click on and earn I just can't play the level
  • Options
    winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Strange, do you have enough space on your device? If you do, can you contact customer services - you may need to uninstall and then reinstall. Don’t do that without your Facebook ID number though.
  • Options
    CarringtonCarrington Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I had this same problem and it was a storage issue.  I deleted several apps and it’s better now.