Options

Game returns to home screen when play starts

If I open the game and start playing right away (versus waiting a few minutes for the sale popup or the feedback request popup to appear), play will start and then immediately return to the home screen. I'll lose the groceries / whatever VIP I opted to use without getting to play the level.
Does this happen to anyone else? It's not a big deal unless I forget to wait :smile: Still ... thought I'd check to see if anyone else is finding the same thing happening.
I'm on Android.

Comments

• Options
    anitaclaireanitaclaire Registered Users 25 Posts
    I have had the same thing. Frustrating when you have waited days for the prep kitchen.
  • Options
    HeidiFishHeidiFish Registered Users 78 Posts
    edited November 2017
    This just happened to me with two of the recipes that I've waited days for! An AutoChef/Fast Flo and an AutoServe/Fast Flo. I hope customer service can help, because those recipes are the only things that keep me playing this game. I'm one of those people who likes to get five stars on all episodes, and that can't be done without those highest VIPs. It's bad enough that it takes weeks (months?) of gathering gold to upgrade all the appliances and food to be able to progress, but now to lose the VIPs . . . . it's taking all the fun out of this game.
  • Options
    arisa_atreidesarisa_atreides Registered Users 19 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Happened to me too several times. Contacted the customer service about it and they just gave the general response (restart the game, clear cache, etc). Losing energy is not a big deal, but absolutely agree with all the above comments that losing VIPs after waiting is frustrating :/