Options

Have upgraded everything and now what?

Well I have upgraded all of my guns, beat all of the missions, and now what am I supposed to do? Supposedly there is some sort of online playing capability but I only saw the icon for that once and it disappeared. I deleted this game once about half way through and redownloaded it because the Game Center notifications KEEP POPPING UP every time in load the game which is really annoying. I obviously lost all of my progress which is disheartening and now that I have spent $10 on gold and have already done everything I feel slightly ripped off. Are these issues going to be fixed or addressed or am I just out $10 and need to delete the app again? Please help as I was a fan until the game was over. Supposedly there is online play but it doesn't show up. Are there going to be new levels? IS THIS GAME GOING TO BE FIXED? I use an iPhone 5 on iOS 7. Thanks. Oh and besides all of the above complaining it was an extremely fun game and I enjoyed playing it but a game like this needs updates and a way to save your stuff online so as not to lose everything. Ok. Yeah. That's it.

Cheers.