Options

game freezezz up

kd8mstkd8mst Registered Users 2 Posts
when i got to region 2 on the contract hunts i have 2 different hunts that i cannot complete because the game just freezes and graphics go all goofy the hunts are hill 3 hyenas reward of 450 bucks and kill 3 leopards reward of496 bucks i would really like to do these hunts any help would be amazing. oh and im running it on a 2011 model year mac book air. so far the game has been great.

Comments

• Options
    montgeemontgee Registered Users 4 Posts
    Since I made it to region 2, I have several places that it either freezes or forced-closes. Since the latest update (10/31/13), anytime that I try to enter any of the hunts it just forced-closes. This really sucks, because I truly enjoy the game. Glu seems to rarely pay attention to these forums, for they don't appear to be debugging this. I'm getting real close to removing it from my tablet...
  • Options
    kd8mstkd8mst Registered Users 2 Posts
    i have it on my mac and on my tablet i havent had any issues with tablet yet but i removed and re installed on mac and it kept save game files but fixed the freeze issue im happy again
  • Options
    CopperheadCopperhead Registered Users 21 Posts
    I have a Galaxy Ring android jelly bean. If I have more than 3 Region maps downloaded it will freeze as montgee describes.
    This fixes it, I do not lose any points, levels, credits or weapons. Maps beyond Region 1 have to be re-downloaded, this is done easily within the game.

1) connect phone to PC, select "view files" when the Windows USB utility appears.
    01_zps4a7eb97b.png

2) Navigate the following folders:
    02_zpsf8fad608.png
  • Options
    CopperheadCopperhead Registered Users 21 Posts
    03_zps9d9e84c8.png
    04_zps5b15108d.png

3) Delete the two glu folders. These will be re-created the next time Deer Hunter logs on.