Options

Region 6. Wooded area with stream is herky jerky. Bummed out

I’m having herky jerky problems with one area in Region 6. It’s the wooded area with the river running through it. Any hunt in this area is slow to respond. I am now facing 3 different hunts all in that area, but can’t beat them because of the delay. Usually end up dead. I’ve shut down anything else running, with no results. Any ideas? I love this game, but am at a dead end now.
:confused:
Drink more beer. :cool:

Comments

• Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Get a shotgun
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    ^^Did that, but it's not a gear problem. The program does not respond properly in that area.

Edit: And now, it just crashed.
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Don't know Man sorry maybe wait for an update
  • Options
    joescottjoescott Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think in particular you are talking about the contract onslaught hunt involving 3 seasoned grey wolves? I have a problem with the right side of the map also on my s4 active. There is a very noticeable fps issue. The left side of the map also has the problem but it is less noticeable. No other hunts in region 6 on any map exhibit this issue.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    joescott wrote: »
    I think in particular you are talking about the contract onslaught hunt involving 3 seasoned grey wolves? I have a problem with the right side of the map also on my s4 active. There is a very noticeable fps issue. The left side of the map also has the problem but it is less noticeable. No other hunts in region 6 on any map exhibit this issue.

Yes, that particular hunt is the worst. The wolves are almost transparent or ghost like, which would be more appropriate for the Halloween Hunt:D. Trying to move left/right, aim and fire accurately is nearly impossible.