Options

All guns purchased and upgraded...

WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
I just purchased the last assault rifle for region 6 and started upgrading. I have all previous shotguns, rifles, pistols and assault rifles. Well all that can be purchased with hunter bucks and not gold. It was the last thing for me to do before the cash building.

Comments

• Options
    mrtnd1970mrtnd1970 Registered Users 25 Posts
    that's pretty cool. I don't have any assault rifle or pistols asi have nit needed them and many are of no use on the higher regions/levels but its cool that you have them all
  • Options
    Can we get a moderator in here.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I have all the different cash guns also. I wont buy the gold guns. I have over 3 million cash for the Region 7 guns when it comes out.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Nice man I'm banking now too
  • Options
    XraxrathXraxrath Registered Users 2 Posts
    I bought the last shotgun before the gold one for region 6 I have no option to upgrade its stability in order to do the turkey hunt, any pointers or something I missed
  • Options
    Xraxrath wrote: »
    I bought the last shotgun before the gold one for region 6 I have no option to upgrade its stability in order to do the turkey hunt, any pointers or something I missed

You have to buy the special shotguns that are primitive they are in the beginning of the list.
  • Options
    hendoggerhendogger Registered Users 14 Posts
    I've got all the region 6 cash guns all fully upgraded (Grantham Huntsman, Clayton Cavalier, Clayton Commando, Hauer TactX). I am now banking money for Region 7. I have a few questions:

1. Is there any reason I should go back and buy the all the previous region weapons and fully upgrade them? I can't see any reason why I would do this.

2. How much cash do you think I will need for Region 7?

3. Is there any real use for the pistol? Currently, I prefer fully tricked out assault right primary and fully tricked out shotgun as secondary. The pistol is ok but I don't see a lot of use for it.

4. I find that the sight upgrade is not ideal. For example, I found it much easier to use the assault rifle with level 4 sight versus level 7 sight because the level 7 is too close and makes it difficult to move quickly with the animals. Is there any way to scale back the sight while playing?

I appreciate any input on the above questions.
  • Options
    eddiej25eddiej25 Registered Users 1 Posts
    hi all! seeing that this is all about the guns in the game, i was wondering if i cud use a rifle rated for region 3...in region 2? thanks!!
  • Options
    eddiej25 wrote: »
    hi all! seeing that this is all about the guns in the game, i was wondering if i cud use a rifle rated for region 3...in region 2? thanks!!

Yes you can as long as requirements are met you can use almost anything in previous regions.
  • Options
    hendogger wrote: »
    I've got all the region 6 cash guns all fully upgraded (Grantham Huntsman, Clayton Cavalier, Clayton Commando, Hauer TactX). I am now banking money for Region 7. I have a few questions:

1. Is there any reason I should go back and buy the all the previous region weapons and fully upgrade them? I can't see any reason why I would do this.

3. Is there any real use for the pistol? Currently, I prefer fully tricked out assault right primary and fully tricked out shotgun as secondary. The pistol is ok but I don't see a lot of use for it.

4. I find that the sight upgrade is not ideal. For example, I found it much easier to use the assault rifle with level 4 sight versus level 7 sight because the level 7 is too close and makes it difficult to move quickly with the animals. Is there any way to scale back the sight while playing?

1. Nope just something to do don't have to though.

2. I'm guessing about 2 million for all guns and upgrades might be too high though.

3. I use the same setup too. Pistol was required for previous Halloween hunts but not necessary for game progress, they are fun to shoot I think.

4. Yes you can actually equip the different level upgrades you have purchased, but you will lose the stat upgrades associated with each upgrade though but yes you can scale back your equipment.
  • Options
    ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts

The way to change it is to click "Upgrade" once you've selected the gun, then slide over to the Sight section and it will let you downgrade to a previous level. You have to hit the "Fit" button and it will fit the old sight onto the gun. I prefer Level 3 or Level 2 sights for the assault rifle, personally.
  • Options
    hendoggerhendogger Registered Users 14 Posts
    The way to change it is to click "Upgrade" once you've selected the gun, then slide over to the Sight section and it will let you downgrade to a previous level. You have to hit the "Fit" button and it will fit the old sight onto the gun. I prefer Level 3 or Level 2 sights for the assault rifle, personally.

This is great. I never noticed that feature before. Thanks!
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts

I figure a little over 1.5 mil for all cash weapons fully upgraded for Region 7.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Moderator please remove above post