Options

Turkey hunting is live.

WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
2 new shotguns one for regions 1-3 and one for regions 4-6. The first one is 40,000k and the second one is gold only. It would be nice to hunt level six turkeys but I'm not spending money for guns. You could make ~3,000k for sure every hunt. Well I will hunt level 3 with the cash gun and enjoy shooting turkey's for about 1,500k a pop. It's nice to have something to shoot other than the same contract hunts. I'll keep my trophy hunt open for when I'm about to level up and rake in the cash that way otherwise I'll shoot turkey's for awhile. I have a suspicion a new region might be opening soon though.

Comments

• Options
    mrtnd1970mrtnd1970 Registered Users 25 Posts
    yup I got the update and its only a few hundred $ more earned in the turkey hunt than the other hunts and you need a shotgun that cant be got unless you use gold. the biggest gun you can get(with hunt $ and not gold) fully upgraded is not big enough to shoot turkeys in the higher regions.
  • Options
    WoodyWoody Registered Users 57 Posts
    Still haven't got it on Android yet let ya know what i think when it comes
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    It's fun blowing away turkey's but not playing on the higher regions is pointless money wise. I don't need money now so I will keep shooting turkeys fo awhile. Enjoy while it's here.
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    i have not gotten it on Android yet either
    anyone hear when we are going to get it?
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    did you also see they raiseD the price of the region 6 shotgun from 300 gold pieces to 350 gold pieces
  • Options
    Phat_HCPhat_HC Registered Users 1 Posts
    Turkey is worthless as there is no way I'm paying 50 or 100 for the gold it takes to get a turkey gun. I've got the top shotgun you can buy with in-game dollars fully upgraded and I'm just short.
  • Options
    mrtnd1970mrtnd1970 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Phat_HC wrote: »
    Turkey is worthless as there is no way I'm paying 50 or 100 for the gold it takes to get a turkey gun. I've got the top shotgun you can buy with in-game dollars fully upgraded and I'm just short.

they sell a turkey gun for 40k and then quite a bit to upgrade it but its only good up to region 3 an its a single shot weapon