Options

How many kills do you have?

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
Since the hackers have all the top spots on the leaderboards let's post our kills. I have 19,164 kills so far and in 398th place. I'm in level 41.
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    mrtnd1970mrtnd1970 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Where do u find that info
  • Options
    mrtnd1970 wrote: »
    Where do u find that info

Go to "options" then click Game Center then click on leaderboards.
  • Options
    To The Top.
  • Options
    ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    Well according to my achievements I'm at 49% of killing 10,000 animals, so I suppose I'm just shy of 5,000 kills. I'm at level 30 but I honestly don't understand what the levels mean. There is no difference between the levels. Once you reach Region 6, what does Level 30 mean vs. Level 20 or Level 40? It's the same damn contract hunts in the same damn regions, so I don't know.
  • Options
    Yeah, levels mean nothing. You do get one gold coin when you complete a level.
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    I have just over 47,000 kills
  • Options
    christudballchristudball Registered Users 5 Posts
    Im guessing we are all put into different regions depending on device or country. As I have 6841 kills and ranked 3rd. And level 35 I think.

Hate the hackers keeping me off the top spot.
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Since I updated the OS my gamecenter has not operated it shows no stats at all. And no achievements recorded even though they constantly pop up.
  • Options
    Started working again today I have 9783 kills. Some of you have a ton I can't imagine how much money you have.
  • Options
    I have 4.9 million right now.
  • Options
    Bill1957 wrote: »

You should post on the leader boards. You would knock out the top players by a long shot. But a question for you: doesn't it get boring? I'm up to about 9,000 kills. I completed Region 6 and now I'm trying to earn some cash for the next region. It's getting a little old, though. How can you make it to 4.9 million? Do you refill your energy bar so that you can keep on going? And doesn't it get mundane?
  • Options
    You should post on the leader boards. You would knock out the top players by a long shot. But a question for you: doesn't it get boring? I'm up to about 9,000 kills. I completed Region 6 and now I'm trying to earn some cash for the next region. It's getting a little old, though. How can you make it to 4.9 million? Do you refill for your energy bar so that you can keep on going? And doesn't it get mundane?

That seems a little high without hacking don't want to say you are but I've been playing for a month now and barely hit 10k, so that seems fishy but whatever floats your boat.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I have 4944 kills, and leader board says I'm 7th. This must be a regional thing? Country, time zone, continent? I don’t think little ole me in Kamala Beach is #7 in the world. In fact, I’m probably not #7 at anything. Although the Mrs. Tells me I make a darn good Thai pork larb

l.jpg
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    WUS-WUS wrote: »
    That seems a little high without hacking don't want to say you are but I've been playing for a month now and barely hit 10k, so that seems fishy but whatever floats your boat.

You quoted the wrong individual. I have 9,000 legitimate kills and $1.6m in loot to show for it. (Only 300 coins though)
  • Options
    You quoted the wrong individual. I have 9,000 legitimate kills and $1.6m in loot to show for it. (Only 300 coins though)

Yeah I noticed I did sorry. I have a little above you that's it now my device is hanging and the animals are running scot free.
  • Options
    Bill1957 wrote: »

The 4.9 million is game cash. I have a little over 25,000 kills. I don't buy gold or cash. Yes it does get boring once I figure out the best way to kill in each region.
  • Options
    I m guessing there are different regions for the leaderboards. I have over 25,000 kills and am in 365th place. All the top spots are hackers with unbelievable kills.
  • Options
    As stated above, it must be based on regions? Don't know. The leader in my area is Harold Alan B with 47,586 kills, followed by what looks to be Chinese, 3rd maybe Korean 4th is Thai, etc. I'm still at 7th with 5944. That number is the same as it was a few days ago, but I have several kills since.

I'm in Southern Thailand

Where are you, and who's on top?
  • Options
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Where are you, and who's on top?

It was something similar for me, what you had. Unfortunately I can no longer open the game to check, so who knows :(

On the plus side, the only thing that seems to be actually working (until the game crashed) was the mPoints. I should be getting my $5 Starbucks card any day now. Now I'm starting it up again with two other games that use mPoints and am already up to 1,000 points again (as of this morning). So that's a plus I guess. Think I'm going to go for the $10 amazon card this time considering how fast I was able to rack up those points.
  • Options
    On my leaderboards the top persons kills are 9,223,372,036,854,775,807. In fact the top 75 place all have that same number of kills. It will only list the top 75 spots so I have no idea where I rank with non hackers. I wish they would fix this.
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    I have about 48,000 kills I,ve never bought gold or anything have over 6 milllion hunter bucks and am ranked 208th on the iOS leader board but about 206 of them obviously enter cheat codes one guy ahead of me is honest after that the numbers are pretty rediculous 100,s of millions,billions hell 200 of them have the exact same number
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I have 38,500 kills. And 5.9 million in cash. It would be more but the stats haven't been updating for the past 3 days. I wish they would remove the people who obviously entered cheat codes.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Looks like Game Center for IOS devices cleaned up the leaderboards. The leaders now have believable numbers.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I've never used Game Center so I have no idea where I am on it or how many kills I have. Must be lots, though!
  • Options
    WoodyWoody Registered Users 57 Posts
    i play on android and it says im 4th in total kills with 16,970 and 2nd in total hunts with 2,856 who else plays on android?
  • Options
    I'm on Android and it says I'm 7th with 5944 kills. However, it has said the same thing for a month now.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I am on Android, have around 23,000 kills and just under 3,500 hunts. It says I am 4th and 2nd overall on "All-time" whatever that means. There is the ratings for daily and weekly as well. Also achievements were never updated beyond region 5!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Finally made it on the leaderboard. I'm #75 in kills with a little over 39,000. I'm on IOS.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    @bill1957 you are still a rookie. I am 7th on the leadership board with 63,571 kills. I am also on iOS.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    There does not appear to be a game center option on Android. I am running 4.3 on a galaxy note 2 and there is no game center choice order options.