Options

Please read this and post here if you are having problems

I thought it would be beneficial to condense all of the problem threads and put them in one place. Feel free to post any problems and rant:mad: a bit if you like. Please include your device type and problem.

I’ll start:

Game wont load after Thanksgiving Hunt update. Fresh phone, fresh install does not work. Freeze on load screen.

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2

Cheers from Kamala Beach Thailand, where the Andaman Sea is always warm and the beer cold.:cool:

Sunny
Drink more beer. :cool:

Comments

• Options
    xcellxcell Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ingame (ContractKiller2) purchase rejected: "Your purchase could not be completed. For assistance, contact iTunes Support at..."
    This occurred after I made 3 purchases which where accepted.
    Thank you for any feedback.
    Xcell

MacPro 5,1. OSX 10.9
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Finally I posted elsewhere to not save in the cloud ever because people have lost all of their levels/ money/guns.
  • Options
    Edward.mccrearyEdward.mccreary Registered Users 4 Posts
    Dear hunter 2014
    Iphone 5s
    Stalls on update
    I know its not an apple issue works on the iphone 5 same service plan
    I am so mad about this
  • Options
    CandaceJoyCandaceJoy Registered Users 5 Posts
    Screw you glu, im not redoing region 5 fir the second time to get to region 6,so unless u can give me all my stuff back, or get me to 6, screw this dumb crap....
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    CandaceJoy wrote: »
    Screw you glu, im not redoing region 5 fir the second time to get to region 6,so unless u can give me all my stuff back, or get me to 6, screw this dumb crap....

Sorry to hear about that CandaceJoy. If they get it fixed, I'll be on my 3rd....or is it 4th time through. I love the game, but holy cow.
  • Options
    Connie k 18Connie k 18 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I downloaded deer hunt 2014 but after when I tried to open game to play it.the game acts like its loading but then goes back to home screen. Why? I've got a Huawei Ascend
  • Options
    ladyakkadian17ladyakkadian17 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Just wanna said hello e1, I been playing deer hunting 2014, and yesterday something happen without me doing anything insted of advancing to next level it through me back to second region ...to re-do it all over again , so im reading you all, I read that I shouldn't save under"cloud" that this is how I lost record and guns ...will I ever get it back? ?..
    tysm e1
  • Options
    Just wanna said hello e1, I been playing deer hunting 2014, and yesterday something happen without me doing anything insted of advancing to next level it through me back to second region ...to re-do it all over again , so im reading you all, I read that I shouldn't save under"cloud" that this is how I lost record and guns ...will I ever get it back? ?..
    tysm e1

Sorry about your problems ladyakkadian17. Glu has got a lot of work to do.

Cheers, from Kamala Beach Thailand

Sunny
  • Options
    AHGoodwinAHGoodwin Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have also lost everything twice now, but was never asked to nor did I ever save the game on the cloud or otherwise. I cant even find the option to save.
  • Options
    SHONUFTUFSHONUFTUF Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have been playing this game for a few months on my galaxy s2. I have a good wifi connection & up to this point I have had fairly decent gameplay. The game slowed down with the zombie & thanksgiving additions(that they force on you which is bullsh!t!) but still, I love the game so I kept playing. I have been temped 2 buy stuff on other games but never bit. I finally decided 2 spend some real $ on a game & I went 4 the subscription. The guns r ridiculously expensive but hey, I got what I wanted on the 1 game I play on my phone. Within 2 days of me subscribing on this game it started freezing up during hunts & now it crashes before it even opens up!!! I have cleared space on my phone & stll nothing. When I launch the app it reads checking for updates for approximately 1-2 minutes, then read preparing deer hunter for approximately 3-5 seconds & boots al the way back out to my main app home screen.WTF GLU?!?!?! first thought...I JUST GOT ROBBED! GLU U NEED 2 FIX THIS CRAP ASAP!!! u develop a game that people all over the world love & when you convince them to spend large sums of $ to advance n gameplay you screw them over w/ridiculous FORCED add ons that require special weapons 2 even play & slow up the game soooo much that instead of a good time killer it becomes a hassle 2 play?! REALLY?!
  • Options
    jandersontosafdjandersontosafd Registered Users 1 Posts
    No thanks Thanksgiving update! Read all FAQ's and forums but still game freezes after one mission. I've closed apps. Perfect connection. Nothing helps. Android. What a pain!
  • Options
    No thanks Thanksgiving update! Read all FAQ's and forums but still game freezes after one mission. I've closed apps. Perfect connection. Nothing helps. Android. What a pain!

Me too. Have not been able to play since before Thanksgiving. Uninstall/install, nothing else running, still does not work. Fresh phone, fresh install, no go. Very frustrating. COME ON GLU.
  • Options
    Georg73Georg73 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have been playing this game for a while. Last time I got to play was when region 6 came out. That was around the 11/14/13 and my game crashes tried there susgestions and nothing. It's still crashes and the reminders to hunt just pisses me off even more. Have lot of weapons,cash and gold. Not a happy hunter
  • Options
    ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    I think glu is having major server issues. The game is popular so it's putting a strain on the servers hosting the cloud where the information is saved, and that's probably why Club Hunts are not currently available either. They're also a horribly greedy company, introducing hunts like the Thanksgiving Event that you could only play if you bought a gun using glu coins. The SponsorPay is a joke, numerous frauds and you don't get proper credit. It's a real shame. I also don't understand the purpose of the levels. I'm at level 30 right now, and it's no different than being at level 20. Others are at level 40 and above, but since you can only go to Region 6 increasing the level is sort of pointless. It's just a way to make money to buy guns, I guess. But I don't quite understand what it offers aside from that.
  • Options
    Edward.mccrearyEdward.mccreary Registered Users 4 Posts
    So over this crap going on what 3 weeks now and still no fix plenty of room on my phone and it works on my other phone. So i will delete all of their games and never down load another one of their games ever and i have 4 devices and i will tell every one i know about their crap games. Hate that i spent real money on some guns.
  • Options
    Hi.

I finally got DH2014 to load on my Samsung Galaxy Ace II, on or about Dec 5. I worked my way back through Region 5 with no problems. Plenty of Hunter Buck, and 31 Glu Gold (all free). When I loaded Region 6, I lost all of my gold. Also, again getting herky jerky at hunt 17. Nearly impossible to get two brain shots with the herky jerky and delay with buttons.
  • Options
    TacoLitaTacoLita Registered Users 29 Posts
    Not only are we losing everything consistently, not one of these threads has a reply from admin. Double blow to the source of their income. Theyre kicking us while we're down. Laughing all the way to the bank... we are the suckers.
  • Options
    wayne1026wayne1026 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have lost a quarter million bucks and all of my progress. I am assuming it has something to do with "cloud" problems. I seem to recall early on that I was given an option to save locally or to the cloud. Does anyone know how i could change the option to LOCAL? Thanks for any help you may be able to offer.
  • Options
    Chad sChad s Registered Users 1 Posts
    I paid $10 for 200 gold but it has said that it has not downloaded and I have payed can you help me please
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    TacoLita wrote: »
    Not only are we losing everything consistently, not one of these threads has a reply from admin. Double blow to the source of their income. Theyre kicking us while we're down. Laughing all the way to the bank... we are the suckers.

Actually, there are a number of threads started and responded to by Glu moderators. Roone is from the Deer Hunter team and is keeping people updated as things progress.
  • Options
    haaheohaaheo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Galaxay note 2. Yes I was using cloud during the 2 games I lost. 2nd game I was almost finished with reg6, with all but a few holiday hunts in 5 n 6. Than wham lost all gone AGAIN. I mean wow really. Started over yet again. However I removed game from cloud n just let it b in my phone. Dunno if it will work, but at this point those fine folks at glu......................
    On a side not. Even after losing my games completely all my achievemenrs was still in cloud. Kinda like a "hahaha" u have to start over...not a "hohoho"