Options

Dear Glu Administration DH 2014

Hello. You have thousands of complaints. Real people, losing real money. What will you do? It is time to come clean Glu. Do the right thing. Fix it NOW.

I insist on a response from the owner or GM

Sincerely

Sunny
Drink more beer. :cool:

Comments

• Options
    IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    Agreed. They seem to have a history of poor support and junk games. Same problems withDDay Commando: devalued the game so you have to spend more and unimaginative game progress. Put 20 monkeys in a room and they likely come up with the same garbage. This is a classic case of what not to do to garner customer support.
  • Options
    ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    I insist on a response from the owner or GM

Yeah, lots of luck on that one. Check out Glamazon's response in the General Glu Suggestions topic:
    We need one place to go for suggestions right now because we won't be able to sift through dozens threads. Maybe later we can add a separate forum, but please keep in mind things are still being built and we do not want any replication of the old forum habits to happen.

(Emphasis mine). So Glamazon is an administrator here and is saying that they can't "sift through threads" to sort out problems. But isn't that their job, and also the purpose of a forum, to look through threads? I'm dumbfounded by this kind of response and glu's lack of effort to offer real support, but I guess they feel it's a free game so offering support is low on their list of priorities. It sucks!