Options

Hello from the Dev Team!

Hey everyone, I’m on the Deer Hunter 2014 team and just wanted to introduce myself here on the forums!

I will be helping to keep the developers aware of issues that you all have and finding out what you'd like to see in the future. I won't be able to give specific times/dates for features or fixes, help with billing/currency issues (please submit a Customer Care ticket), or respond to every post, but I will check in to see how things are going and answer questions as I am able.

Just a quick background on me:

I've been active in the game industry for 15 years now doing everything from QA, Producer, and even video game store owner! I've shipped 10 games in that time for PC and console with this being my first adventure in the mobile games world!

I look forward to working with you all and I’m glad that you’re enjoying Deer Hunter 2014 enough to come to the forums!! We are always working on the bugs and issues that you all have! We value you all playing AND enjoying the game that the team has worked long and hard for!

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    Hey, why don't you start with dropping SponsorPay and introducing a format for earning glu credits that actually works? Most of the offers on SponsorPay don't work, the support is non-existent, providing proof is impossible since they require screenshots that can't be taken on a smart phone, and a number of the offers are scams or frauds. (Some have tried to bill my credit card without authorization numerous times. I had to cancel my credit card when I got a call from the Fraud Dept at my bank because of it). And also, there's another major issue where users were recently asked to save data locally or to the cloud, and a lot of people saved to the cloud, which proved a huge mistake. They lost money, levels, guns, glu coins, you name it. Please start working on these issues and if you could provide any information regarding the latter that would be extremely helpful.
  • Options
    sarge54bsarge54b Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for that....I've had a timer error since last update....I've switched from 3g to wifi and back...restarted phone. ...all several times....game worked well until energy was out. ...now will not refill....been 7 days or zo now