Options

Free gold

I've been watching all of the videos and signing up for the promotions to get the free gold and once I complete the task my gold isn't there :(. It is really frustrating because I take the time and I don't get my gold. I can't afford to buy it but love this game so I do what I can.

Comments

• Options
    lspringerflspringerf Registered Users 3 Posts
    Since this update, I can only view one video & only sometimes will it give me my gold!!! No hunts work, no guns work, please just go back to before the "holiday update"!��
  • Options
    nukestersnukesters Registered Users 4 Posts
    I signed up for a move club to get free gold and have received nothing. this is infuriating and I will NEVER MAKE ANOTHER PURCHASE THROUGH THIS GAME AGAIN!!
  • Options
    Rob1970Rob1970 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I was having issues with not receiving gold after installing apps and doing surveys.. If you click the support link at the bottom of the app list, you can submit a support request. They corrected the issue on almost every app I installed. As far as surveys go, I was not receiving credit for those either until I used the Android Internet browser. When using Google Chrome, I never received any credits. Hope this helps.

Edit: You can also submit support requests for surveys in the same place.
  • Options
    nukestersnukesters Registered Users 4 Posts
    Rob1970 wrote: »
    I was having issues with not receiving gold after installing apps and doing surveys.. If you click the support link at the bottom of the app list, you can submit a support request. They corrected the issue on almost every app I installed. As far as surveys go, I was not receiving credit for those either until I used the Android Internet browser. When using Google Chrome, I never received any credits. Hope this helps.

Edit: You can also submit support requests for surveys in the same place.

Thanks for that information!! I found it, my offer (Disney movie club) was not in the drop down menu. I had to choose another one then put that information in the space provided. I sure hope I hear something.