Options

50 percent off guns for a game that does not work

I saw that there was an update today and was looking forward to finally be able to play the holiday hunts again.after I got the dowload I went to play and the game still doesn't work but I can now buy guns at half price to play a game that doesn't work.way to go guys glad to see you got your priorities in order!

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Around 10 times in the last 24 hours my progress has been reversed. I've lost gold, hunter bucks, weapon upgrades and had to repeat the same hunts over and over again. Becoming pretty tedious and I've just gone on the app store to drop off a one star rating. Gonna give this game a break until it's fixed, as it's getting depressing reaching level 42 and being bounced back to 41 every couple of hours!
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    Luckily my level stayed the same or close but the constant lack of progress sucks I beat all the tough levels on the region six holiday hunts all the way up to 26 with the region 6 shotgun,as a lot of you know not an easy task,starting the next day it's all gone and I'm supposed to redo!, these levels are almost impossible to win.then you lose all your kills money and progress start all over again same thing,not happy
  • Options
    I'm currently using the workaround of not using my iPad for anything else other than this game. All I do is turn the screen off and on and never touch the home button. It means I can't use the device for any other app, but I have managed to go for 2 days or more without DH restarting and losing all my progress. Bit annoying, especially as the free gold button won't let me watch the ads anymore and my gold is running out, due to using it for animal calls and sport drinks to finish the holiday shotgun levels in regions 5 & 6.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    yep same here, lost all my coins (funnily it saves spending your coins!) cannot beat levels of region 5 and 6 since you need animal hunts...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    I've now got as far as you can go without spending real money, which I'd consider doing if the game was stable, as I've had many hours of enjoyment from it. I've finished all the holiday hunts, bar shotgun level 30/30 in region 5 (time runs out before the bears are in range) and shotgun levels 27/30 onwards in region 6 (you need a gun with 1987 power and 16 capacity from here on in). Never did win that region 8 assault rifle that I keep reading about and gets taken away again when the game falls over!

Now I've atually got as far as I can I'm thinking of actually using my iPad for other stuff again and sitting back until region 7 is with us. I currently have 4,081,047 hunter bucks to spend on a nice region 7 gun, but I wonder if it'll still be there when the update downloads?!