Options

Deer Hunter 1.2 - Android Users

Hey guys, they just released a 1.2.2 version for Android that should fix the hang issues. Download the newest version and check it out!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    YES! That worked! Whew!

It was "preparing deer hunter" for a while and I thought it was not fixed, but yeah, so far I am in with all my cash, levels, weapons and gold!

Edit: Game is back to being broken. :mad:
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Okay, Good. This is working.

@ShiftlessDrifter. "Preparing deer hunter" forever. I was a bit worried too. :D
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    JSPark2013JSPark2013 Registered Users 8 Posts
    How about the cloud server issue??? I keep losing all progress...and have basically lost all the Glu credits I used.
  • Options
    devilchilddeluxdevilchilddelux Registered Users 14 Posts
    It is not working correctly. Will hangup after completing a hunt. Have to end the task to restart the game every time. Sometimes the screen will go black when clicking "next" to continue hunting. Can hear the music still too when it goes blackscreen.
  • Options
    PistolPistol Registered Users 8 Posts
    Game now loads...great, just cant play because it freezes up for 5 seconds every three seconds during game play when I am online for the "live" holiday hunts. What a crappy idea. At least update it to allow me to play the holiday hunts offline. When I play offline, I cant play the holiday hunts, but at least my game doesn't freeze up all the time making it impossible to shoot anything. Better yet, allow a user option to "connect" for live hunts to win prizes or "don't connect" to just hunt without "rare hunts" but with holiday animals.

This game has such great potential but you seem to just screw it up every time you push an update. Recommend a little more time beta testing and a little less time just trying to push a crappy update. At least with the Thanksgiving hunts I could still play the turkey hunts when offline....
  • Options
    TacoLitaTacoLita Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hey guy, how about responding to these Comments for once? Screw the hang ups. Where is my Gold? Dragon Slayer also will not give me gold. Fix it.
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    Hey guys, they just released a 1.2.2 version for Android that should fix the hang issues. Download the newest version and check it out!

I have v1.2.2 and it is not saving my progress in the holiday hunts in region 5
    anyone else having issues ?
  • Options
    PistolPistol Registered Users 8 Posts
    theangelii wrote: »
    I have v1.2.2 and it is not saving my progress in the holiday hunts in region 5
    anyone else having issues ?

Yes, have 1.2.2. still shuts down after each hunt, even when offline...what a mess!
  • Options
    ClyntClynt Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same old problems. constantly freezing and lost all my glu credits. This is exactly why i don't purchase credits for a game i like. Purchased a while back multiple times and now cant even play game and when it does load its slow and everything i purchased is gone . This is B**L*H*T
  • Options
    diecast5diecast5 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I downloaded the update and it hung so I uninstalled and then reinstalled and I posted here what I lost. :-(

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?89295-Lost-every-that-I-worked-for
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    yep games bot saving, lost my coins for nothing. glu glu glu you should give us some coins for free upon fixing because you messed this up totally
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    bckoesterbckoester Registered Users 16 Posts
    The game started working great prior to the patch. After the patch back to freezing after the mission and reward is given. Click next and the screen freezes with the prior missions background locked. I'll hit the main key to go back to my main screen hit and hold the main screen again which brings up active apps tap DH and sometimes it snaps out it but for the most part I have to clear the cache to bring it back up and it does not save progress. I have completed all of the regular region 6 missions was working on 21/30 of the Shotgun series 9 away from finishing and I'm stuck at the 5 Yuletide Bighorns, even using a call to complete the mission and it will not save the completed mission. I have at times been able to get the game back after it's freezing and with 21/30 mission completed displaying 22/30 made it as far as 23/30 missions and attempted to run a few contract hunts just to save and the game, then it freezes when I am forced to clear cache and go back in. I'm back to 21/30. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy 3. I would like this resolved pleased and would be willing to troubleshoot with any of your techs. I'm so close to finishing and it's not going to happen with the game responding like this. Could it be your advertisers software hanging with the Google+ login? I do see it flash as the screen makes an attempt to load.
  • Options
    kreome435kreome435 Registered Users 5 Posts
    how do i download this on kindle....please someone answer this....no one is giving me any information..i have the app..but am stuck with none of the new stuff cause it says checking for updates when i open it..then the game starts and theres no updates for me, no club hunts available, no holiday hunts or holiday guns, ive posted in every part of the forum and cant get an answer pleaes help
  • Options
    Madden91Madden91 Registered Users 2 Posts
    With this update (1.2.3) the game is pretty good, the "not saving progress" issue is gone...but I still can't play Christmas minigames, because I can not set the Christmas weapons as secondary weapons, and the game tells me that I have to buy them...but I did it already!!! So it doesn't let me play :'(
  • Options
    insink71insink71 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Madden91 wrote: »
    With this update (1.2.3) the game is pretty good, the "not saving progress" issue is gone...but I still can't play Christmas minigames, because I can not set the Christmas weapons as secondary weapons, and the game tells me that I have to buy them...but I did it already!!! So it doesn't let me play :'(
    I get this error as well w/ messaging " a <'specialstat_christmas2' loc missing> shotgun is required" I got the right shotgun purchased & equipped. Appears to be a code error; maybe a variable mismatch [or misspelling] in java if I had to guess. Glu will need to patch/fix. Rob
  • Options
    haaheohaaheo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Im betting update/fix works great on crapple devices. Hell someone saying they got free weapon for dl fix on crapple..however. then there is us android users who get the shaft either way.
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    A new update just went out for 1.2.3 for Android!
  • Options
    freddyfreddy Registered Users 4 Posts
    bckoester wrote: »
    The game started working great prior to the patch. After the patch back to freezing after the mission and reward is given. Click next and the screen freezes with the prior missions background locked. I'll hit the main key to go back to my main screen hit and hold the main screen again which brings up active apps tap DH and sometimes it snaps out it...

Exactly the same problem on the same phone since the Thanksgiving update. I was thinking it was something trying to load after the hunts that hangs on the Galaxy 3 but haven't had any luck figuring it out. After the first hunt it freezes and I can hit home and click DH and it loads to black screen, repeat this and it loads fine. Then I can complete 2 hunts then it freezes with no luck with the home/DH process so i have to force close. After that the game loads and it does the same thing.

If there is a corrupt file is there any way to backup the save and uninstall/reinstall to maybe fix this?
  • Options
    diecast5diecast5 Registered Users 11 Posts
    nope, I had issues as well but you might want to ask a admin they might help.
  • Options
    maxteasemaxtease Registered Users 9 Posts
    Samsung galaxy s3, its freezing after every mission. Have to force kill app and restart it every time. Please fix.
  • Options
    agreen3176@gmail.comagreen3176@gmail.com Registered Users 3 Posts
    My gold keeps disappearing and then coming back at the wrong amount. It says I currently have 1,...uhhh negative! Also I broke down and bought a holiday shotgun for regions 4-6. I got confused because when I tried to enter the game it redirected me to the weapon shop. So I bought the region 1-3 gun thinking I had confused them originally. Not the case. It wont allow me into region 4-6 holiday shotgun room. I want a refund on the 1-3 gun since I wasnt mistaken. And where is my gold?!?!
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    all our gold is gone, and Glu keeps asking fro more money, instead of giving away gold gifts for the holiday mess that they made
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    KranarKranar Registered Users 2 Posts
    Downloaded the game about a week ago, got to Region 4 a day or two ago, and the Contract Hunts there keep freezing or they are really long. Meaning, a 1 min hunt turns into 5 mins due to how slow its going and laggy. I don't even hunt there because there is an off chance that it will freeze up also, and it just plain sucks. I will hunt Region 3 Contract Hunts until its fixed or delete the game. Neat game, but if I can't advance, no point in keeping playing it.
  • Options
    jonathan neaguejonathan neague Registered Users 5 Posts
    Its not just you having trouble with region 4. I already had the regular level beaten but the holiday hunts are screwed up also. Just give Glu a little time and I'm sure they'll patch it.
  • Options
    KranarKranar Registered Users 2 Posts
    Its not just you having trouble with region 4. I already had the regular level beaten but the holiday hunts are screwed up also. Just give Glu a little time and I'm sure they'll patch it.

I am. We have just finished maxing out Reg 4 shotgun and assault, now working the regular rifle, and if still not fixed will do the pistol, all through doing those hunts in Region 4. Will take time only getting about $900 per hunt rather than $1300, but that is ok....for now. Hope they get Reg 4 fixed soon.
  • Options
    freddyfreddy Registered Users 4 Posts
    It was working better after the latest patch but today it's crashing completely after every hunt. Missed out on a "one time offer on the Hauer Savage" since it crashed after completing a rare hunt. So something has made it worse than before on the galaxy s3.
  • Options
    bruce4288bruce4288 Registered Users 2 Posts
    you know the new hunts are great but instead of that how about fixing the issues everyone has been having...for the past few months i do one or two hunts an boom game stops an i have to reload the whole thing..this is starting to get pointless to play love the game but i hate having to load back up every hunt or two...i play on a kindle an good luck submitting a help ticket ive tried to do so for the past month and still nothing...please fix this issue or theres no point in playing anymore
  • Options
    slap chauchslap chauch Registered Users 36 Posts
    Anyone know how to club hunt on android? I can't purchase tickets or even access.. Help?
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    As far as I can tell club hunts are currently not available for android, hope it becomes available soon.
  • Options
    kimdaniel99kimdaniel99 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    Hey guys, they just released a 1.2.2 version for Android that should fix the hang issues. Dowherewnload the newest version and check it out!

Where do you find download?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.