Options

Impossible hunts take away from the game

g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
Finding a lot of the holiday Hunts to be a little rediculous,your region 6 shotgun has only two less power than the gold gun which should make the range fairly similar even with it being semi automatic I still don't see how it would work when you're trying to kill 5 animals that are barely in range before they get out of range. Example the 5 caribou in the holiday shotgun series I've gotten1/5 in 4 attempts they are so far away they are barely wounded with a well placed shot then two steps and they're out of range this is just one example.region 5

Comments

• Options
    StascStasc Registered Users 1 Posts
    There is an impossible hunt in region 6 that requires 3 guns and everyone knows that is beyond impossible.
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    level 27/30 you need the gold shotgun to even access the hunt, so just play what you can and be happy.
  • Options
    faiferfaifer Registered Users 11 Posts
    The point of the holiday Region 4-6 shotgun is, that you can take a rifle or assault rifle to those ram hunts and that would make them easily doable.
  • Options
    TikiTavyTikiTavy Registered Users 1 Posts
    I agree that the requirements for extremely expensive guns are ruining this game. I am stuck in the region 6 shotgun games and need a 16 capacity shotgun. I cannot seem to find such a weapon available. I've stopped playing at this point because the fun is gone. I don't believe this was Glu's intention.