Options

I'm done. Forget it. THIS GAME IS BROKEN.

You know, I'm really getting sick and tired of all these stupid glitches in the game. I had it working! Yes! You posted the holiday update, I downloaded it, and my game broke. (Android 4.3 / Samsung Galaxy S4). Then you fixed it and I was thrilled! But then... it stopped saving my progress. No matter what I did or what I tried it wouldn't budge. I could go 4 or 5 hunts in, close the game, open it back up, and I was back to where I was prior to those hunts. I thought there had to be an easy solution. So I went into Application Manager and cleared both the cache and data for the game ... thinking that would remedy it somehow?

NOPE. Big mistake. I am now back to $100 (from $2.2 million), level 1 (from a fully completed region 6), all of my weapons are gone, everything is gone, it's unbelievable.

The last time I had a problem and I submitted a ticket I got no response. NOTHING. And now, this problem is even worse because it looks like it's permanent! Huge mistake on my part to clear out the data and the cache but I thought that would do it. How wrong I was. Nevertheless, I'm ****. And I can go ahead and open a ticket (which I will do), but I have very little confidence in the support team. They still haven't responded to me about uploading a stupid avatar on the forums. Yes, that functionality is broken too. Try it yourself: try adding an avatar to your profile. (You click Settings up at the top). It doesn't work.

I'm tired of all the people complaining about the glitches with this game, the people who spent money and never got what they paid for, and then when they complained to glu they were given the runaround. I'm desperately sad to see the huge number of people who "saved to the cloud" and lost most of their progress in the game. Or like others (including me now), didn't save to the cloud but are experiencing these issues anyway, even after the latest fix. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I will fill out a ticket and wait, and hope, and see what happens. But at this point I have pretty much given up. No more. This is no longer a fun experience. The game is good if it works, but once you've built up a history, a cache of weapons with upgrades, money and coins, and then it all goes away it leaves behind an incredibly bitter taste. I have tremendous contempt towards glu over these experiences. They're unable to fix the problems people are having -- (glance through some of the threads on this forum) -- and they don't even bother to respond to your requests for help.

This is it. I'm done.