Options

Please rate DH on iTunes & Google Play - Be Sure to include your horror stories!

If you previously left a positive review for the game, as I did, please edit your review (if you feel it is necessary) to include your bad experiences with the technical glitches, lack of support, people losing actual money that they spent on upgrades and whatnot. I don't want other people to go through the same frustration as many of us.

This is purely optional, of course. If you are happy with the game by all means leave a glowing review. But I think for those of us who have come to the end of our rope it's important to let other people know the disappointment they will inevitably face when getting involved in this game (and glu in general). Here are some of the current problems:
  • The release of new seasons, weapons and upgrades is slow.

• The game crashes and freezes all the time, especially after new updates are introduced.

• When crashes occur progress is often lost, including earnings, level progression, weapons, coins, upgrades, etc.

• People have paid money for extras, only for the game to crash and the extras to disappear. glu shifts the blame to third parties instead of taking responsibility or issuing refunds, (citing reference to their TOS). This is theft, plain and simple.

• Certain features of the game require you to spend money to advance, and spending money on this game is a gamble knowing what might happen. The general feeling about glu is that they are a very greedy company.

• Support staff ignore trouble tickets and sometimes close them early without a resolution. Communication from staff to forum members is inadequate. Moderators often close threads instead of addressing concerns from forum members.

• SponsorPay is awful. You are often not credited for ad participation/surveys and have to jump through hoops to maybe get what you legitimately earned.

Anything else?

It might be worth mentioning that if anybody has doubts they should come to these very forums to see the frustration users are experiencing. Please get the word out! Rate the game and include the problems YOU experienced, and if you previously left a positive review be sure to update it as necessary.