Options

DH14 UPDATE: v. 1.2.1 live on iOS. Fixes hanging, saving and more

2Next

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    SoCalMitch wrote: »
    When it crashes on the splash screen you can't get to the options. :-)

Good point! :D

If the App Store isn't saying update then bigbhaab must have the latest version. I've never updated the software on my iPad and am still running iOS 5.1.1 so maybe that's why I get so few issues?
  • Options
    RichBurgettRichBurgett Registered Users 1 Posts
    DH14 got boring. No hi-powered weapons just killed it 4me!
    Dickie due
  • Options
    ksimmons10ksimmons10 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Thanks for the fix and a free weapon!

Where do you find the promo codes to get the bonus coins? And i still have not received the one i supposedly earnd. STARTING TO GET IRRADIATED
  • Options
    SoCalMitchSoCalMitch Registered Users 31 Posts
    ksimmons10 wrote: »
    STARTING TO GET IRRADIATED

Perhaps you should be wearing a lead vest. :-)
  • Options
    BigbhaabBigbhaab Registered Users 7 Posts
    Sorry but I'm not an advanced user, when I go into the App Store on my phone I don't see an options section. Can someone please help? I do have Deer Hinter version 1.2.1 so does that mean I have the update? It's still stuck on Glu... Thanks for helping out
    Bigbhaab wrote: »
    I went into App Store and searched for deer hunter and update 1.2.1 and I didn't get any results. How did you find this update? Thanks
  • Options
    Thank you for helping- I do have a ticket in now so I'm waiting to hear what to do next
    pistoff wrote: »
    Good point! :D
    If the App Store isn't saying update then bigbhaab must have the latest version. I've never updated the software on my iPad and am still running iOS 5.1.1 so maybe that's why I get so few issues?
  • Options
    @bigbhaab....

The suggestion for checking the settings, was in the app itself. Of course that doesn't work if you (like me) cant even get the app started.

One way to ensure you have the latest is to go to the app store and simply go to your purchased/downloaded apps. There you will see Deer Hunter 2014. In there you will see a button that either says "Open" or "Update". If it shows "Update" than an update for you is available. If it shows "Open" then you already have the most recent version (like me).

As for doing the ticket.....good luck. I've been reading lots of posts indicating that even though the website says responses are up to 48hrs (2 days), many take many days longer. And many yet are never answered. So far I'm at the 5 day mark will no response. I will be doing a 2nd ticket tonight if I don't have a response by then.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    There'll be an update rolling out soon enough when the holiday hunts finish...
  • Options
    I have iOS 7 and am running 1.2.1 as well. I don't have any updates pending for a fix. I do have a support ticket in but if there's some way to update a fix that would be great. I first used the game and this happened and I erased and re-downloaded the app. This time I'm way too far in the game and have purchased cash, gold and holiday guns, upgrades etc. so I don't want to risk losing my progress. Can someone confirm that there's no way to get back progress if a person erases? I do have a game center account under my screen name as listed in this forum "bigbhaab"
    I don't know what you did but now when I try to launch, I get the GLU logo then get kicked out entirely. So, you fixed the hanging issue this way?
    iOS 7. latest and running 1.2.1
    No app update notice appearing for 1.2.2
  • Options
    The solution seems easy to me. For the developer to create a tool that copies all your game data and progress to a different location, then deletes the game and reinstalls it. Then finishes by putting the saved personal data back. Of course this all assumes the problem is a corrupt game file....which in most cases where freezes occur without updates being done, is the case.
  • Options
    HTIGHTIG Registered Users 2 Posts
    Version 1.2.1 does not have Region 7 or Weapons beyond Region 6 for MAC. When will these be available?
  • Options
    KampilanfighterKampilanfighter Registered Users 10 Posts
    Just wanna know if there will be a fix coming soon for the crashing issue.
  • Options
    There is an update due I believe on the 9th to remove the holiday hunts. Dont know if that will fix the crashing though.
  • Options
    KampilanfighterKampilanfighter Registered Users 10 Posts
    I really hope that update will fix the problem. Thanks SoCalMitch for the reply.
  • Options
    Not a problem. I just hope this MINOR update does the trick. Especially since many tickets about this issue are being ignored.
  • Options
    Ito4172Ito4172 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I paid for gold bars and never got the can you help me
  • Options
    @Ito4172. Alas, the only recourse you would have is to create a ticket and attach a screen capture from your bank showing the payment as proof. Good luck.
  • Options
    mxhmxh Registered Users 3 Posts
    I've been posting on the other stickies post about issues with freezing. I've sent two tickets and left feedback on the App Store and have not heard anything. I was on the last region available at the time with $141k in cash and tons of guns some of which were maxed out. I hope an update with a fix comes soon and I don't loose everything.
  • Options
    Believe me, I know your frustration. I was a hair from level 41, highest weapons possible with all upgrades, almost 3 million in cash and just under 400 gold left.
  • Options
    How do I do that
  • Options
    I did a ticket
  • Options
    Is there a new region coming?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Ito4172 wrote: »
    Is there a new region coming?

Yes there will be more regions coming, however we are unable to provide any dates.
  • Options
    How about an update on the time frame to fix the crashing issue a lot of us are having.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    SoCalMitch wrote: »
    How about an update on the time frame to fix the crashing issue a lot of us are having.

We are not ever able to give "time frames" because updates are developed, submitted, and approved with multiple parties involved, some of which we have no control over. Continuing to ask for exact timelines in multiple posts will not be able to change that.

Here was the update on this issue from earlier today:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?92302-Deer-Hunter-2014-crashes-every-time-after-completing-a-hunt&p=138588#post138588

This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.