Options

updating on kindle

i use my kindle fire for this game...i dont get any of the updates...no club hunts ever...no holiday hunts available to me, im lvl 24, i've completed everything else. cant see any similar posts about playing on a kindle fire, someone please help me

i still cant get a response to this...its really frustrating that everyone else can play new parts of the game and im stuck doing the same contract hunts 10 million times, can an admin or a friend please help me out here

Comments

• Options
    johnrp24johnrp24 Registered Users 1 Posts
    kreome435 wrote: »
    i use my kindle fire for this game...i dont get any of the updates...no club hunts ever...no holiday hunts available to me, im lvl 24, i've completed everything else. cant see any similar posts about playing on a kindle fire, someone please help me

i still cant get a response to this...its really frustrating that everyone else can play new parts of the game and im stuck doing the same contract hunts 10 million times, can an admin or a friend please help me out here

This is what I did I uninstalled the game from the kindle and removed it from the cloud and then reinstalled and works fine. I have the holiday hunts now.
  • Options
    kreome435kreome435 Registered Users 5 Posts
    i dont know how or why but today i opened it and i have everything..holiday hunts, new rigion, so much to do.. i think they answered the ticket i submitted, so thanks for finally getting me up to date