Options

Weapons won

Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
Hello! I was able to win a level 3 pistol and the great region 8 assult rifle from rare hunts; was wondering what else there is to get from these? What have you won? Is there a great rifle or shotgun to win? Thanks for any input.

Comments

• Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    i got the pistol but haven’t got the rifle yet, but have many more hunts left to get rare calls.
  • Options
    Karnage00Karnage00 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I got a clayton sa02 assault rifle region 3 well atleast I did until the game decided to not save and I lost it(it wasn't that good anyway lol)
  • Options
    Pickin' Fools OffPickin' Fools Off Registered Users 16 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    Hello! I was able to win a level 3 pistol and the great region 8 assult rifle from rare hunts; was wondering what else there is to get from these? What have you won? Is there a great rifle or shotgun to win? Thanks for any input.

What region should you do the rare hunts? Does it matter?
    I have done a few rare hunts spread out through the regions and haven't won jack.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    I basically saved all my rare calls awarded. Best, perhaps only one that really matters, is region 6; kill Randy with brain shot. Had about 40 calls after getting assault rifle, about 25 left. That is why I asked, guess I just grind for cash in region 6 rare hunts