Options

Holiday Hunt Weapons

nilnil Registered Users 12 Posts
What do you get for completing all the different regions and can more than one weapon be won in each?

So far I know the following:

Region 1 after killing Krampus with a brain shot: Westin Nagano Region 3 Pistol
Region 2 after killing Snowy the Frostman with a brain shot: Clayton SA02 Region 4 Assault Rifle
Region 3 after killing Black Pete with a brain shot: Clayton Strongarm Region 5 Pistol
Region 4 after killing Jack Frost with a brain shot: Hauer Stockman Region 6 Assault Rifle
Region 5 after killing the polar bear (name?) with a brain shot: G&H Champion Region 7 Pistol
Region 6 after killing Randy the Reindeer with a brain shot: G&H Seeker Region 8 Assault Rifle

What about the others?

Comments

• Options
    Karnage00Karnage00 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Region 2 can't quite remember what I killed I think it was blitzen ( it was the last hunt before my game went stupid and wouldn't save) but I got a Clayton SA02 assault rifle region 3
  • Options
    Karnage00Karnage00 Registered Users 7 Posts
    And I got a Clayton strong arm for killing black Pete not sure what region it was from
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I'm now hanging around in region 5 doing contract hunts hoping to win that pistol!
  • Options
    Won a pistol in region 1, but it's pretty girly. It's called a Westin Nagano and only goes to 123 maximum power.
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    I'm almost out of holiday hunts can you get rare calls from contract hunts too?
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    I don't think so I've been playing contract hunts for awhile never received a rare call, but if you play that regions contract hunts the holiday trophy hunts eventually open up for you,I meant the rare hunts will open for you
  • Options
    I just got the Region 1 and Region 3 pistols to go with my Region 2, 4,5, and 6 winnings. I've updated the list with all weapons =) I still wonder, though, if anything can be won in a region after one has already been won. I know it's unlikely. I'd love to get a new shotgun though =).
  • Options
    I've had 3 rare hunts pop up in region 5 so far, but none have been the gun one. So far I've only had red zebras, snowmen and red nosed deer. :-(
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    I've had 3 rare hunts pop up in region 5 so far, but none have been the gun one. So far I've only had red zebras, snowmen and red nosed deer. :-(

It takes quite awhile for region 5. It doesn't take as many rare hunts as in region 6, but it isn't far off. I'd guess I had to go through 5 of the reindeer along the way in region 5.
  • Options
    Up to 5 now and still no sign. Got red nosed deer another 2 times. On region 6 I had a bunch of rare calls and used them all to speed through it!