Options

Screenshots

WoodyWoody Registered Users 57 Posts
Anyone have any screenshots of the holiday guns i got a screenshot of the G&H Seeker but most ppl have got that by now but if people want me to post it up i can let me know

heres a list i found on a post from nil
Westin Nagano Region 3 Pistol
Clayton SA02 Region 4 Assault Rifle
Clayton Strongarm Region 5 Pistol
Hauer Stockman Region 6 Assault Rifle
G&H Champion Region 7 Pistol
G&H Seeker Region 8 Assault Rifle

if anyones got a screen shot post em up

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    The Nagano looks exactly like the Westin Jaguar, except for colour and a little light strapped to the barrel...
  • Options
    nilnil Registered Users 12 Posts
    Westin Nagano: 2013-12-25225512.png
    Clayton SA02: 2013-12-25225449.png
  • Options
    Clayton Strongarm: 2013-12-25225504.png
    Hauer Stockman: 2013-12-25225444.png
  • Options
    G&H Champion: 2013-12-25225459.png
    G&H Seeker: 2013-12-25225436.png
  • Options
    I've now got all of these except for the Clayton Strongarm. Don't know if I can bring myself to go for it after just winning the Hauer Stockman. That South Africa region was super boring, as the terrain only varied on 2 hunts, the quail and the hovering jackals (anyone else noticed that they run about a foot above the ground and float in mid air when they're dead?!).
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    The Seeker is the only weapon with value above region 6 hunts. I bought it with bucks on special offer and use it 90% of the time in region 7 while building stockpile of bucks for region 8/9 weapons when offered. I did not find the investment into holiday weapons worth the poor return in bucks for the hunts. Would have liked more rare hunts though.
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    How do I add a screen shot?
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    The ones I've done have been from my iPad. You just press the home and power buttons together then upload them to somewhere like photobucket.
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    How did you get the champion pistol? I've only been playing for about 3 weeks. This game is addicting!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Champion pistol is from the main region 5 rare hunt, I forget what the exact hunt is.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    it was belchnikel the bear..
  • Options
    1-17-14135_zps860d2d01.png
  • Options
    Nice! May have to invest in an Android tablet! :cool:
  • Options
    Screenshot_2014-01-17-10-41-43_zpshtpfrrju.png
  • Options
    The new Alpine event looks to use 2 of the holiday hunt prize guns. Good news for those who won them back then!
  • Options
    The Clayton strongarm and Hauer stockman. Never got hs but it costs 146, 225 cash.
  • Options
    6f6e7dfe1268b0010a84ccb2db74c837.jpg
  • Options
    Screenshot_2014-01-31-00-47-29_zpscmuwtcrx.png
  • Options
    Still collecting gold then? ;)
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    Still collecting gold then? ;)

Lol. Yes, sometimes just as a time filler. Have a set up that gives 460 in about 10 minutes, have game backed up a certain way. Slightly modified way to what I told you before allows over a million, but I cannot repeat that process; not that so many would be needed anyway.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I would like the option of a sound moddy / rifle silencer added for rifles expecially in hunts requiring multiple targets also choice of ammunition would be nice prior to setting off on hunts hollow points and differing ammunition weights/speed depending on type of hunt even calibre options would add to the game play
    ( + )
  • Options
    Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts
    I would like the option of a sound moddy / rifle silencer added for rifles expecially in hunts requiring multiple targets also choice of ammunition would be nice prior to setting off on hunts hollow points and differing ammunition weights/speed depending on type of hunt even calibre options would add to the game play

Turn your volume down
  • Options
    Nope that doesn't work
    ( + )
  • Options

Try using pistols and just generally less powerful guns for random hunts. Like shooting birds with a pistol or a rifle. Contact hunts never end and they vary in difficulty, use that with your arsenal to challenge yourself. Plus there are sport drinks to slow things down, hollow points to give extra damage, and animal calls to help some failed hunts. Without any specials on android right now I do not know how to obtain those at this time. Hope this actually helps you as it is not just an obnoxious comment.
  • Options
    Funnily enough that's what I've resorted to, thanks for the heads up moose in level 8 was getting a bit repetitive!
    ( + )